M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's, we are in Draper, just south of SLC on our way to Vegas and are in need of a fuel filter. We are going to be contacting a couple dealers to see if the part is in stock but would LOVE the use of a garage to install it... Anyone south of the SLC area able to help out some brothers??

·
Registered
53 Posts
fuel filter

dont know of a garage close but but honda suzuki of salt lake should have your filter your looking for they have a real good supply of parts whish i was back out there would be more than willing to come and help you guys out:bigthumbsup: good luck and have a safe trip
mrutah12

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Guys, Just got home from the hospital and headed back there this morning to hopefully bring my wife home later this afternoon (she had surgery)

I just replied with my cell # to Navy & Canucklehead via PM....There is a few members besides me close by that might be able to help out if we can find you a filter instock locally...

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I think at the next meet there could be a contest for doing repairs ;-)
I would venture a guess that paul and I could be in the top finishers lol.

Btw that filter was shot!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Salt lake Suzuki

Honda Suzuki Of Salt Lake

(801) 872-3758
Address: 2354 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Try this out and see if this helps..
Bad Apl
Looks like you guys got it taken care.. Saw it after i posted... Props to everyone in SLC...

·
Registered
851 Posts
Couple of great guys, Michael and Paul! No way could a shop have had us set up so fast, and pilot-car led back to the freeway to resume our day.

So many props to these two, and the whole board for jumping to aid another biker in need.

I agree about the contest ... I don't know who could touch Paul in pulling a tank, disconnecting fuel pump, swapping out fuel filter ... And entertaing the crowd all at the same time (maybe 12 mins, including has siphoning time!). :eek:
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think at the next meet there could be a contest for doing repairs ;-)
I would venture a guess that paul and I could be in the top finishers lol.

Btw that filter was shot!
You guys would totally win, our very own 9 pit crew, I've never seen a tank get taken off, dismantled and put back together so fast!!

Glad I could help you guys out. Good to meet all of you, and we will see you in Vegas tomorrow.

Paul
Can't wait to meet the wife Paul... and the first beer is on Chris ;) :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.