1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
blup, blup, blub I'm drowning, Its not as bad here next to ocean, but the foothills, OYE

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Hop in, there's room,,,,,,,

hee hee hee, Im swimming toward it now. PS, can a paddle tire fit on the 9 :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
We have really lucked out down here in the far south. Sat and Sun we didn't get any rain at all and finally today I think we got maybe and inch and a half. But the guys farther north, I hear they are getting pounded pretty bad.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Lucky dog, it hasn't stopped sence friday...:eek:

We have really lucked out down here in the far south. Sat and Sun we didn't get any rain at all and finally today I think we got maybe and inch and a half. But the guys farther north, I hear they are getting pounded pretty bad.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Its awesome, I love it! Its filling up all of the fishing lakes and we all know Irvine Lake sells off so much of its water that it needs a good filling, the thing is has been a mud hole the last 5 years.

It makes it easier to sleep at night with the rain hitting the roof and falling on the ground. I leave the blinds open and watch T.V., it reminds me of being a kid.

Its fun and wintery outside and soon it will be time to grab the snowboard and hit Big Bear, I cant wait to see the white mountains after this storm.

The only bad part is it sucks to ride in, people could die from mudslides and many Californians don't know how to drive safely in the rain.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I love the rain too... But it has & will continue 2 hurt some B4 Christmas $$$ from sales 4 quite a few here as well as not being the awesome riding weather we R accustom 2.

PS... Thanks Jason 4 getting me off my butt & out on the road Sunday the 12th, missing the ride & 80 degree weather up on MT Idyllwild would have been a terrible loss:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
The paper said as of 4pm Dec 21 we were all ready 3'' over last years rain fall for the year and thats from Oct 1 2010 to Nov 30 2011 and there more rain on the way :eek:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The paper said as of 4pm Dec 21 we were all ready 3'' over last years rain fall for the year and thats from Oct 1 2010 to Nov 30 2011 and there more rain on the way :eek:
I have been watching all that,,,,,,,,,,,,An all time record rainfall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Keep a boat handy,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts