Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the California's Chapter! :hot:

For all those who reside in California

This section is for the following:

- Local News and Events
- Local Get-Togethers (GTG)
- Local Support of members (Lend a helping hand!)

Thanks to Lamonster for giving us a home of our own.. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Let's Ride Saturday 6-31

OK Cali guys:

I have an unexpected day off tomorrow. Definitely going riding on the bruiser cruiser. Anybody up to join me?

Maybe Cook's Corner or Hell's Kitchen on Ortega? Or maybe PCH?

Should be another beautiful day!

Let me know!

Either reply, PM, or call 949-413-6050.

·
Registered
58 Posts
New Member LRG1800 Just bought mine 3 weeks ago, Can't ride my bike enough, Looking for others to Ride with In So California
:Later LRG

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am in La Mirada Whittier Area But work in Tustin Ca Let me know if there are any local Riding Stuff Coming up,
Im Ready to start riding . LRG 1800

·
Registered
87 Posts
Macpilot said:
Welcome to everybody!

I will be riding with you guys as soon as my 109 gets out of the shop for a coolant leak.

Peace!
BUmmer! Which dealer are you getting ir serviced at?
Is it the coolant leak down by the pipes that everyone else has been talking about?

·
Registered
171 Posts
blue streak said:
just got mine back from the dealer(coolant leak), ready to ride.
Banning Ca.
Just got mine back for the same issue. They did me the favor of scratching the plastic/chrome piece that sits atop the gas tank while repairing the bike.

They are replacing it, but initially did not admit they scratched it.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I live in Antioch Ca, and if anyone experiences the coolant leak. I would be more than happy to help you fix it on my days off... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
8) This is my first post ever! I purchased a black 109 in June and my brother bought the silver 109 after looking at the V-Rod, Roadliner and Warrior. I have 1200 miles on it and try to ride as much as possible in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is my first cruiser and love it. I regularly ride with HD riders and am used to getting all the nods. Great bike. Haven't had any problems so far. Only thing is the loud "clunk" when shifting from 1st to 2nd and it sometimes being kicked into neutral. The dealership said there is nothing wrong with it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello Bobby, I recently joined the 109 forum. My name is Nick and I live in Stockton Ca and work in Sacramento Ca. I have been researching and learning about the M109. I am currently checking the dealerships to see who can give me a deal on a purchase. I found an internet site called LA Bike Bargains.com aka LA Honda Suzuki that advertise the 109 Out the door for $12, 699 All Motorcycles/ are new with full factory warranties. Prices are subject to change without notice, please contact us for availability . Pricing includes all manufacturer incentives, dealer prep, sales tax and DMV fees for CA residents.

Any advise appreciated if this is a good deal or can I find a better deal in California. Up North the dealers advertise MSRP with all the added fees . any info appreciated Thanks. nick

·
Registered
58 Posts
This the Truth I bought my beast for 100.00 over MSRP out the door price 12.499 in Orange Country Halm Motorsports. The Dealership is not that good but if I can get a deal I'm sure you could, LRG 1800javascript:void(0);

·
Registered
414 Posts
nine said:
Hello Bobby, I recently joined the 109 forum. My name is Nick and I live in Stockton Ca and work in Sacramento Ca. I have been researching and learning about the M109. I am currently checking the dealerships to see who can give me a deal on a purchase. I found an internet site called LA Bike Bargains.com aka LA Honda Suzuki that advertise the 109 Out the door for $12, 699  All Motorcycles/ are new with full factory warranties. Prices are subject to change without notice, please contact us for availability . Pricing includes all manufacturer incentives, dealer prep, sales tax and DMV fees for CA residents.

Any advise appreciated if this is a good deal or can I find a better deal in California. Up North the dealers advertise MSRP with all the added fees . any info appreciated Thanks. nick
Go See Aaron Moon at Southland Suzuki in Garden Grove...He has always treated me right...I bought the M109r From him and he beat that price big time...Granted it was the 3rd bike I bought from him...I was $12000 OTD

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nine said:
Hello Bobby, I recently joined the 109 forum. My name is Nick and I live in Stockton Ca and work in Sacramento Ca. I have been researching and learning about the M109. I am currently checking the dealerships to see who can give me a deal on a purchase. I found an internet site called LA Bike Bargains.com aka LA Honda Suzuki that advertise the 109 Out the door for $12, 699 All Motorcycles/ are new with full factory warranties. Prices are subject to change without notice, please contact us for availability . Pricing includes all manufacturer incentives, dealer prep, sales tax and DMV fees for CA residents.

Well I got mine for 11,771 but out the door with all included for 12,860 (taxes, DMV, Sales Tax) and with a nice helmet thrown in for a good measure! but that was the very first shipment of these beasts and I really didn't care how much really I just wanted it so bad!
You won't be sorry no matter who you buy it from, just make sure they replace you coolant clamp since I have gone in 3 times for that damn leak and it really needs a shorter clamp according to all here.

I bought mine from OC Motorsports 714-429-9200.... Probebly can get a better deal now too.... so check them out too and get a some freebees! and frankly tell them you won't pay more than 12,300 ! GOOD LUCK :bigthumbsup:

Also, I am not sure if it's a good idea but I heard you can get it from out of CA and save on taxes? I really can't tell about that since I am Canadian and just moved here to RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doorag:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for all the input. I will be in San Diego mid month and I will call around to the suggested dealerships in Southern Ca and see if they can make it work for me.

Keep you guys posted. I been reading up on the M109, roadliner, warrior and I have a fascination with the old reliable roadstar. Wish I could have one of each... The jury is dead locked but theirs a rumor the jury foreman can be convinced to pick the 109.

Thanks Nick.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got mine in June...I was $13000.00 OTD.. Not as good as some but hey it was local.. Freakin awesome machine man!!  Buy it.. Fly it...You wont be sorry  :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts