M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys Steve here from New Zealand. coming over to LA and areas (up to Frisco) in Feb from 7th to about 15th. Would love to meet up with a fellow 109r for a cold beer and a point in the right direction for a few bike bits and pieces I'd like to buy. Will pay my own way and happy to reciprecate if any of you want to come down under. Not after free ticket but love to use a bit of local knowledge.Own and love my 2008 M109r in white! Let me know cheers!^-^

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Hi guys Steve here from New Zealand. coming over to LA and areas (up to Frisco) in Feb from 7th to about 15th. Would love to meet up with a fellow 109r for a cold beer and a point in the right direction for a few bike bits and pieces I'd like to buy. Will pay my own way and happy to reciprecate if any of you want to come down under. Not after free ticket but love to use a bit of local knowledge.Own and love my 2008 M109r in white! Let me know cheers!^-^
Post up in the California board, there are quite a few riders in those locations. I am about 100 miles south of there, but I ride up that way quite often on rides. If at all possible, I'll try and give you a cali welcome.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Post up in the California board, there are quite a few riders in those locations. I am about 100 miles south of there, but I ride up that way quite often on rides. If at all possible, I'll try and give you a cali welcome.
Thats not to far, if im back in the saddle by then, i may take a little cruise out that way myself..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts