M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Begining of the week, i was heading to the community college to start the admissions process. It was raining past few days so i wanted to ride the 9. Not to sure why, but i decided against it and take my truck. Im so thankful i did, While sitting at a red light i was rear ended by a female not paying attention, no skids or anything. dr said probably a good thing i didnt hear it coming, that way i didnt have time to brace for it. I have now clue how fast she was going but within 3 hours her insurance had already accepted full responsibilty.

Spoke with dr office today, yea, i need to go back and see him monday morning, something \showed up on x rays. said something about either c or t 5 and 6... in my neck, so yes accidents happens, but now im pissed.
Im so glad i didnt ride, couldve been alot worse, not to mentiion i would be alot more upset if the beast was injured..

Y'all be safe and watch your six.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had the exact same thing happen to me probably 35yrs ago. I am sitting at a light and look in my rear view. Oh chit, I locked the brakes and held on, wham, I guess she was doing 35mph but still racked up my rear end. Chick was trying to proposition me before I called the cops. She was on her way to the movies...........alone. I waited for the cops. What she had wouldn't fix my car. :D
I didnt have to worry bout the cops, one drove by before i even got outta truck, he was right there.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Sorry to here about your accident and hope you take it ez and don't over due it.and so you heal faster.

·
Registered
183 Posts
First off I'm glad your OK. and hope your return to the doc goes ok as well!!

Second why the HELL do us guys have to pay such HIGH prices for insurance when it seems that all the accidents that I hear about are chicks not paying attention???? This gets me going I have been driving for 11 years and no at fault accidents. The accidents that I have been in were chick's fault...... I dont get it!!!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Im Glad you listened to that little voice , it save your Nine :bigthumbsup:
Good luck with the Spine Diag ,I hope its not Serious

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Sorry that happened, but luckily like you said that you were in your cage. Heal up fast. :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,077 Posts
Glad you're here telling us about it bro, and best wishes for quick healing. Let's hope there's no permanent damage.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me. Was riding my bike all week but the one day that I drove my truck I was rear ended by a chick who was not paying attention. Her car was pretty banged up but my truck looked fine. I told her I didn't need to turn it in to insurance but found out later that the rear end was tweaked by the hit. Lesson learned. Damn I hate these folks texting and driving. :cus:

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Wow, glad to hear it was not so bad and you are OK (well mostly). I usually ride my bikes to work everyday, but some days I just wake up and think I should drive my truck. I always listen to that little voice.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Glad

Glad you're ok, bro! Another way to look at it, if you'd been on the 9, you'da already been at your destination... LOL. Best wishes on your recovery.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Glad you're ok, bro! Another way to look at it, if you'd been on the 9, you'da already been at your destination... LOL. Best wishes on your recovery.
Thats true. Thanks guys. well see what doc says in am!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Thats true. Thanks guys. well see what doc says in am!
Good luck at the Doc,,,,,,Keep us posted, Please..........

·
Registered
643 Posts
Glad you're ok, man. I'd be willing to bet $50 she was texting....

We had 70 degree wx here today here in Chicago, and since Jay Cutler was f'n up my afternoon, I went for a ride. As I was cruisin down the main drag, I spotted a car doing some slight weaving. As I passed it quickly, the smokin hot chick driving heard the pipes and looked "up" to see me....and smiled. Then was shocked :eek: when I flipped her the bird and told her to stop f'n texting......

It's out of control.......

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Glad you're ok, man. I'd be willing to bet $50 she was texting....

We had 70 degree wx here today here in Chicago, and since Jay Cutler was f'n up my afternoon, I went for a ride. As I was cruisin down the main drag, I spotted a car doing some slight weaving. As I passed it quickly, the smokin hot chick driving heard the pipes and looked "up" to see me....and smiled. Then was shocked :eek: when I flipped her the bird and told her to stop f'n texting......

It's out of control.......[/QUOT

thats classic..:a20:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just another example of why sitting at the end of a line of cars -- on a bike -- is a bad idea. Dodged a bullet.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Update

NO kidding....

Just got back from Dr, xrays are ok. Soft tissue damage other than that a couple weeks no riding, chiropractor and physical therapy..Then Back on the nine..Hopefully.:pray:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts