M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, had a run-in with a air head girl on a cell phone, I need to replace my left mirror, left rear turn signal assembly, and clutch lever, (left is related to sitting on the bike ), If anyone has any of these parts please let me know, and watch out for drivers on cell phones.

G

·
dang that sucks, I think there are a few guys on the board that have some stuff, I'd give you mine but trust me I don't think you would want them ::)

Glad to hear your ok, by the way any back light will work. you can get them for 15$ at any motorcycle store :bigthumbsup: small cheap and lite :D

·
Registered
890 Posts
See
it's posts like these that make me want to get a rush order out on a Stabil air horn. I'm thinking I'm gonna mount a holster on my tank and ride with a gun on there...not that I'd use it unless I had to..but I KNOW it would get some attention! Hope you didn't get injured...you don't say if you did or not.

Devilish

G

·
DevilishEyes109 said:
See
it's posts like these that make me want to get a rush order out on a Stabil air horn. I'm thinking I'm gonna mount a holster on my tank and ride with a gun on there...not that I'd use it unless I had to..but I KNOW it would get some attention! Hope you didn't get injured...you don't say if you did or not.

Devilish
:a20: I tell you what that would be funny :evil:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Its not an original Idea...there was a harley guy that used to have a 44 strapped to the tank...and he always got a WIDE birth...lol

Devilish

P.S.
NM is an open carry state..so cops would not think anything of it :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
DevilishEyes109 said:
See

Devilish
We already do that in Texas and it don't help none at all 8) Well, actually its a Winchester in a saddle holster but it gets the message across :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I am down to one stock turn sig since I gave the others away to bros in need. let me see which front one I have and I will shout back at you. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have stock mirrors you can have if you need them, where are you located? I am in southern California. :bigthumbsup:I always say pay if forward! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to everyone thats helping replace the damaged pieces on my bike, we m109riders really stick together, I could also use a set of chrome wheels and chrome fork covers, (JUST KIDDING) thanks GUYS!!!

G

·
Ok now I have some stuff you might be able to use. I have fiberglass bondo and will have silver Suzuki paint and clear coat in a week if you want me to send the stuff over PM me your address and I'll send it over :D :bigthumbsup:

G

·
hehehe sorry ;) just noticed your user name, I don't think silver will help but if you want silver lines that go over the dent I have some ;)

·
Registered
411 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
I fully agree, hook a brother up......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\
did i metion I lost my bike.....um....in the parking lot,.....yea,that's it.......i lost my bike..... can someone give me thiers :dontknow: ::) :eek:

Nice try Perry, and who knows they say there is a fool born everyday
No one in their right mind would lose or part with the silver one and we (all silver M109 owners) know why :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yes Mad dog,
We all know why, Silver ones are slower and therfore safer to drive, less accidents! :joke: :joke: Yep, just joking, I likem' all.

Don

Sorry I don't have any parts for ya Bro....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts