M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,:doorag:
Just a heads up, I'm working on the terms with Spy Glass and it looks like we will be getting a even better rate then last year.

Something new to the schedule is adding one day to the trip so that we can ride the ATV'S on a day where we don't have to go any where else. First two years we have done the ATV thing then rode home, and that kinda sucks.

Also I'm looking into a dinner that will be held on site at Spy Glass.

More to come in a few days.

Ride Well
Mark
Halfdome109r

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
This one I really want to make. But on a bike this time.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope to see you there again, yes on the yellow screamer.^-^
PHP:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
As great as the past 2 meets were we might have as many 9's as Vegas.I hope to have my new wrap job on the xtra tins done by then.how many 9's did we have last year 24?Gregg

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
This one I really want to make. But on a bike this time.
Looking forward to seeing you there Bob. We have seen your Vette, now let's see your bike. :bigthumbsup:

Gregg, you reminded me, I need to get the cover off my bike and get the cover installed for the muffler. I actually have only ridden my 9 once since last year at Pismo.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking forward to seeing you there Bob. We have seen your Vette, now let's see your bike. :bigthumbsup:

Gregg, you reminded me, I need to get the cover off my bike and get the cover installed for the muffler. I actually have only ridden my 9 once since last year at Pismo.
Shame on you Wayne, that 9 needs to get out more.:confused:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts

thats what happens when you have two bikes - but not to ride for almost a year :dontknow:

I have only put 300 in the last three mth on the 9 :mad:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Is it in Pismo Beach again ?
I couldn't go last year but I won't miss it this year .

Please say it's not in May!

I'm going to Hawaii for a week during that month and my luck it would be the week of the 23rd.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is it in Pismo Beach again ?
I couldn't go last year but I won't miss it this year .

Please say it's not in May!

I'm going to Hawaii for a week during that month and my luck it would be the week of the 23rd.
It is in may and always will be. May 12 to 15. Hope u can make.

·
Registered
976 Posts
12th to 15th? I'm there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.