M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a video of my 2008 C109RT on Youtube going over the bike and my modifications.

or
http://www.youtube.com/user/GraceBiker
if that doesn't work.

You're invited to check it out. There isn't many out there and I hope it helps someone who's interested.

Still loving this bike. It's got it all. I used to have a 1500 LC and they corrected all the weaknesses and deficiencies with this model.
(but I stll have a special place in my heart for my LC).

Bro Bill

My Modifications:
GIPro Timing Retard Eliminator/Gear Indicator, Bully Fuel Injection Controller, 300 Watt Pyle Amplified Speaker Sysytem, Wireless Remote Relay Switch for Speakers, Stebel Horn, Mustang Seat, Drilled Increased Airflow Stock Air Intakes, Drilled Baffles Stock Exhaust System, Back Off Tail Light Flasher (LED), Headlight Daytime Modulator, Throttle lock cruise control.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Nice Bike!

:clap2:I commend you in your efforts of ministering to other bikers. I am also a christian (M109) biker and i plan to spread the word to other bikers I meet as well.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Good Stuff

Thanks for the video brother. Share the Word in Truth and Love. I love it man. I ride for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ as well. My paint and my colors are tools for God. I loved the video. I wanted to know where you got your stereo system??

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great video, I too ride for Christ. I am with Faith Ridersm and we too use our machines to get the word out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts