M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Since no one has offered it, C is for "crap" since it looks like every other "retro" bike out there. :joke:

Please, lets not drag the 109 down the same styling paths EVERY other cruiser has been down. Lets pretend we have something special and treat it that way.

·
Registered
411 Posts
prozac123 said:
Since no one has offered it, C is for "crap" since it looks like every other "retro" bike out there.  :joke:

Please, lets not drag the 109 down the same styling paths EVERY other cruiser has been down. Lets pretend we have something special and treat it that way.

·
Registered
642 Posts
The dealer told me zuki does this to alot of it's boulevard line they release a sporty version first then the classic and plane cruiser models. I'm new to looking at Suki's so I'll let you experts yeah or nay his words. I think they should stop with the 109R and be happy with it's success! :doorag:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'm waiting for the faster "S" model myself....if they don't have one for 2008 or 2009, then I guess I'll get whichever one I like best that the dealer has then.

I'll mod it enough so it won't look like 'every other cruiser out there' without relying on Suzuki to do that for me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I guess no one knows when the C is going to be available? I just like a cruiser that looks like a cruiser. I already have a bike that looks like a sport bike. Of course it is a sport bike. :D

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
well since they started selling the 07's about 4 months after the 06's came out, I'd say the 08's should be out by christmas and the 09's by easter next year. Time moves differently for the land of the rising sun.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts