M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
i think the c model loses too much of the "sport" look of the 109; but, i do like the head light on both of them. the red one most. would probably upgrade to that once they hit the market. of course, we can tell already that parts by themselves are the commodity we're not exactly afforded on these bikes.

·
Registered
411 Posts
different strokes for different folks I guess, but I personally don´t like the C109. I wanted a bike that was totally different then most cruisers thats why I bought the M. just my 02 cents ;)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
M/C....doesn't matter. It's the heart of the bike, the "109", that makes the bike stand out.

Once I get one, and get done with it, it won't look like any 109 out there anyways.

Here's my VS800 Intruder (aka S50):

Here's what it looks like without my tank:

Here's a stock one from Suzuki's webpage (note: stock s50 has no backrest, stock vs800 did):

I love my bike's nimble, quick, and aggressive attitude. I didn't love the fact it looked like "every other 800 intruder" out there, hence the custom tank/paint. I'm sure once I get the 109, I'll love its power & attitude, but again, I'll change the look as much as I can w/o doing something drastic, just so it'll look like no other. :bigthumbsup:

Personally, I'm hoping Suzuki comes out with an S109...as it will be the fastest 109 they have (based on past performances: S50, M50, C50 and C90/S83). Hell, for that matter, I'd be happy with an S100. :evil:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
The M109R looks like a cruiser on steroids, the C109 does not give me this impression, it looks like a standard cruiser and not a super bruiser cruiser. My 2 Cents.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Like it except for those ugly wheels. I've been wondering how long it would be before they put that engine in a nice chasis. I like the traditional style a lot more than the M.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....NO....  :eek:

Definitely don't care for the looks of the C109 and now I'll actually have to start paying attention to what "retro" cruiser is trying to get me to race.... :joke:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts