M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure who you Houston guys take your bikes to at this point and time, but if you ever need to find a great shop, go on up to Spring, and take your bike to C & C Cycle. The owner is a true biker, loves these bikes, works on everything from cruisers to dirt bikes and LOVES them, and totally knows what he is doing. He is way reasonable on prices and takes great care of the bike.

I just got a new rear tire and kurayakan ISO Grips, he mounted, balanced, and tested the tire, as well as installed the grips for me, total including tax for EVERYTHING, was only $250. Now THAT is a great deal if you ask me.

370 Sawdust
Spring, TX
281-419-8786

Just wanted to pass this on to fellow 109'ers. My 109 was the first he had ever seen, and he said he had been considering other bikes, but after riding mine to make sure the tire was done right, he is most likely going to buy a 109 now... everyone LOVES this bike :)

:)

·
Registered
195 Posts
:bigthumbsup: on finding a shop you like :bigthumbsup:
what tire did you put on??
and are you sher he was testing the tire or was he taking a test ride to see if he liked the bike??

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
George C said:
:bigthumbsup: on finding a shop you like :bigthumbsup:
what tire did you put on??
and are you sher he was testing the tire or was he taking a test ride to see if he liked the bike??
I just put the stock 240 Dunlop on, the price was right, and I have liked how it feels, so the others may have been better, but I've had NO problems with stock, so just got that :)

He only rode it in the parking lot... told him he could take it out further and get on her some... but guess my being around made him a little shy... guess showing respect for the bike is good though... glad to know that he doesn't rag on customer bikes :)

I told him if he ever wanted to try her out again I could bring her back by... maybe for the oil change soon or what not... love getting people hooked on this bike... worked on a few people so far, lol

:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts