M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I pulled into the shop the other day one of the guys said "hey you got a fish finder on that thing", so today they decided I needed a rod holder so I could do a little trolling. :D

It's hard to tell from these pics but this came out really nice and it's going to chrome tomorrow. :doorag:

While they were working on my bike I got to design the motor mounts and suspension for a custom Roadstar bagger that Andy is building for the SEMA show. Rolling Thunder built the frame and we are doing the mock up for the motor so they can start producing this frame for the Roadstar guys. I'm really happy with the way it turned out and so is Andy and Skeeter. :doorag:

G

·
Re: Bushtech guys having a little fun with me.

So which Bushtec trailer is it going to be?? Roadster? John builds some very good quality trailers. That bike is going to look very different when it is done. I am sure you will have several people standing around it asking alot of questions when you arrive.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Bruno said:
So which Bushtec trailer is it going to be?? Roadster? John builds some very good quality trailers. That bike is going to look very different when it is done. I am sure you will have several people standing around it asking alot of questions when you arrive.
I think I'm going to wind up with the Roadstar. :doorag:

G

·

My Roadstar is now 4 years old and worry free. You will love it. Never even know it is behind you............Just don't park the bike downhill :p Then you will know there is a trailer behind you, unless you are getting reverse added to that 109 with all the other mods. Hope you have a great, safe trip.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VeeHa said:
remember some states require that u have a spare tire with your trailer
or u will get a ticket

Bruce
If I get a ticket it will be for more than no spare tire. :eek: :evil:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Roadstar is now a rolling chassis and the glass work is looking pretty cool too. I 'll post some pics of that when I get them.
:doorag:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts