M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a helmet manufacturer that has a color scheme remotely close to the color of the Burple M109? Thanks in advance but I cannot ride around with a yellow, silver, and gray helmet anymore. I feel like such a dork.

Help a fat man out already would ya? :joke:

Louie

·
Registered
166 Posts
Louie, I think anyone on this board would help you out whether your fat or not, as far as I have determined the answer is no, even Suzuki doesn't have a helmet that matches, if you decide to buy one and have it painted, make sure it is a paintable helmet (some are not recommended that you paint them) and secondly I understand the "Burple" paint is very expensive, I wish you luck on your quest, should you happen to find one, please post it back here, if I should find one I shall do the same!

·
Registered
77 Posts
OK the problem with Burple is, its a House Of Colors Paint and the make it and I guess sold it to Suzuki to paint with,
and im sure a helmet company will not use it because its expensive about $150.00 a quart and thats not for the base paint or primer either total cost for a 3 is about $225.00

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Just go with a flat black one.................... it matchs everything :p :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I bought a Nolan 102 modular, Atlantic Blue. It matches most of the time. As you know, the Burple color changes depending on the sunlight. It has a sun visor that you can deploy when the sun is out or you can put it up and out of the way. And it's made in Italy so you know that it is cool looking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts