M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Look for a new thread on this soon.
Lamont and Hal will have them on their site (upper left hand corner of your screen)
Also, there was rumor of a quick detachable rack to go with theirs.... you would not need a backreast to mount it to :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sledzep

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
I have them sitting right in front of me and wil bolt them on tomorrow. As soon as I know these will work I'll add them to the store. They sure came in handy this week. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Good. I hope to see them soon.
How's the detach rack coming? I'm curious because I've got an idea for fabricating a one off for me that I think will look real trick and look right with the bike's style. iIdon't want to invest the time if I like what you guys come up with.
Jer

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
jerbear said:
Good. I hope to see them soon.
How's the detach rack coming? I'm curious because I've got an idea for fabricating a one off for me that I think will look real trick and look right with the bike's style. iIdon't want to invest the time if I like what you guys come up with.
Jer
I would say that is a ways out still. I do have something I'm working on the if it works it will allow all sorts of options.

Option 1 will be a removeable backrest for the driver that is using the rear cowl.
Option 2 will be a removeable Givi hard trunk.
Option 3 will be a removeable solo rack.
Option 4 will be a removeable solo rack with drivers backrest.

:doorag:

G

·
Lamonster said:
I would say that is a ways out still. I do have something I'm working on the if it works it will allow all sorts of options.

Option 1 will be a removeable backrest for the driver that is using the rear cowl.
Option 2 will be a removeable Givi hard trunk.
Option 3 will be a removeable solo rack.
Option 4 will be a removeable solo rack with drivers backrest.

:doorag:
I love when great minds think alike. Please post when you put the bungee buttons on the site.

TAZ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts