M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering the Bully Fuel Injection Controller for the M109R. I would like to get some feedback from those who are currently running controller on their M109R.

Please provide your feedback...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just installed the bully controller...I have an 06 M109R with HK American Classics TRE and K&N filters with opened up airboxes. I got the stage 3 and it runs like a bat outa h3ll now! Much smoother :D

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why not just buy the FI2000R? It is a well proven fuel management system.
I was looking at something I could adjust on the fly without having to stop, dig it out, and then adjust pots.

The Bully advertises being adjustable on the move.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just installed the bully controller...I have an 06 M109R with HK American Classics TRE and K&N filters with opened up airboxes. I got the stage 3 and it runs like a bat outa h3ll now! Much smoother :D
Have you done any mode changes on the fly? Any issues with the unit?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes....I took a little fuel out of the green section....A little rich at cruising. GMAN told me to take a half a point out for my setup because they tested it with a little better flowing intakes. Here is a pic of where I mounted the controller....Also threw in a pic of my pipes HK American Classics. :drool:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Hey Del, I've been running the Bully for a year now and I love it. Have it mounted on the triple tree and I've played with the on the fly mode. Works great and set up by Gman to match my Velocity Pros out of the box. Runs great and pulls great. All seat of the pants tells me, WOW. No dyno and no plans to. Actually bought the pipes and Bully on a package deal though Gman.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
I was looking at something I could adjust on the fly without having to stop, dig it out, and then adjust pots.

The Bully advertises being adjustable on the move.
Yo bro,,, PM Seapup,,, I think you might look elsewhere after talking to him,,, I would look at the PC-V,,,

·
Registered
264 Posts
G-man is in my state chapter here in Washington. I have ridden with him and talked to him about the Bully and knowing how much time and testing he put into it, it is my next purchase. I watched him use it on his C109 while on a day ride and he could pull away from my M109 with no effort. He is also running the RB's I think....I will ask him tomorrow on the ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts