M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a FI controller and just seeing whats out there.
I came across GMAN's Bully FI controller and wanted to get opinions on it and experiences from users... if any on this site.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I rode to Mt. St. Helens with the Gman last weekend. He has one on his C109 and he ran hard with 12 of us on M109's. He's getting incredible fuel economy and I have heard his bike. It runs strong. Give him a call he can explain to you how the Bully works. It handles fuel demand differently than other controllers which I think might be the reason for the good fuel economy. Tell him I said to call. His # is on his web site

·
Registered
168 Posts
i also was on that ride with gary, he is one hell of a guy, and let me tell you that guy can ride that big ole c like nobody's business. he told me a bit about the bully, and i don't know if he is just REALLY good at selling his products, or if i am just super gullible, probably a little of both, but he pointed out some very interesting things about it. the thing that stuck in my mind the most is that it is very user friendly and very easy to adjust. definitely hit him up on his website for this thing, it will be worth your time just to talk to him.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Looking to get a FI controller and just seeing whats out there.
I came across GMAN's Bully FI controller and wanted to get opinions on it and experiences from users... if any on this site.
I can answer any questions you have, did ride with those guys last weekend and had a blast!!!! They have some sweet bikes.

My personal email is [email protected].

It simply plugs in, no mods to do and you can tweak it while you ride, no pulling over. I did get 45 and 46mpg on two sections of the ride, but not when we were carving the corners. I can answer questions here just so it doesn't get me in trouble with the rules/bosses.;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey i appreciate it Gman i will definitely be giving you a call here soon i wanna get something put on before the 9ers here in Texas do the Three Sisters in October.
one other question i have is will the A-TRE effect the FI controller....?

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Rexman, you in Bellingham??? cool

I just moved down Everett way from the skagit river. Maybe we can do coffee in Mt Vernon or something.

And having just drilled out my 6 baffles, and buying the K%Ns here, I for sure need the FI tuner, Had some crazy flat spots today, while riding. Love the 9..........

i also was on that ride with gary, he is one hell of a guy, and let me tell you that guy can ride that big ole c like nobody's business. he told me a bit about the bully, and i don't know if he is just REALLY good at selling his products, or if i am just super gullible, probably a little of both, but he pointed out some very interesting things about it. the thing that stuck in my mind the most is that it is very user friendly and very easy to adjust. definitely hit him up on his website for this thing, it will be worth your time just to talk to him.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just moved down Everett way from the skagit river. Maybe we can do coffee in Mt Vernon or something.

And having just drilled out my 6 baffles, and buying the K%Ns here, I for sure need the FI tuner, Had some crazy flat spots today, while riding. Love the 9..........
hey nemo, that sounds good, we could get together for a ride or coffee, or something. i'm off friday through sunday, 3 day weekends all the time baby. u can pm me and let me know what day/times work best. oh btw i don't personally have the bully tuner, gman would be the one to talk to for getting the most information from, but if ur still looking for coffee or a ride, i'm down for that! u comin to oyster run this year?

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i have done some research on these and they seem like they would be very good and user friendly. i might try one in the future.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I was planning on buying a Bully from the GMan a couple of months ago and doing a complete write up on it (install and performance). But the wife nixed it due to school tuition killing my wallet..

Perhaps after the summer qtr is over.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Hey rex

I am back in school , online right now. I am a general contractor/builder and that hasn't paid the bills lately, So I am learning HVAC . about 5 more test to pass, then get my EPA cert, and I should be good to go. My schedule is wide open. Gots to keep my priorites straight, Riding first LOL

And weather permitting ,I will be at the oyster run. Don't want to get ma 9 wet.lol

I am going to try the cobra 2000, sounds like it is pretty user freindly.

hey nemo, that sounds good, we could get together for a ride or coffee, or something. i'm off friday through sunday, 3 day weekends all the time baby. u can pm me and let me know what day/times work best. oh btw i don't personally have the bully tuner, gman would be the one to talk to for getting the most information from, but if ur still looking for coffee or a ride, i'm down for that! u comin to oyster run this year?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts