M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my staff members dad has a buffalo farm .... the following was presented to me this afternoon ....

He has half a buffalo $3.00/lb cut and wrap. If you want sausage it's extra. 150-200 lbs is the approximate weight of half a buffalo.

If you're interested you can PM me ... catch is I have to commit to at least 150 / 200 lbs of meat ... I have room in my freezer for 50 lbs or so ... I have family that wants some however as of right now there is still a bit to go .... the stuff in the store is about twice the cost .... If there is more demand than the one side ( 150 / 200 lbs ) then I am sure I can get more ....

Anyway .... I just figured I would pass it on to the local guys .... ever want payback for getting stuck behind a buffalo at Elk Island park ?

http://www.bisonbasics.com/nutrition/nutrition_comparison2.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
Side of Buffalo

Hello is the side of buffalo still available? If so I would certainly take it...and wil also add in some Smokes sausages as well...

Also a friend of mine would be interested in two whole buffalo in January some time..You shall email me @ [email protected]

or call me on my cell: 780 803 7792 Thanks Lyle R Weeres..

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Hello is the side of buffalo still available? If so I would certainly take it...and wil also add in some Smokes sausages as well...

Also a friend of mine would be interested in two whole buffalo in January some time..You shall email me @ [email protected]

or call me on my cell: 780 803 7792 Thanks Lyle R Weeres..
Man your first post on a M109R forum and it was used to buy Buffalo Meat that's over a year and a half old!

It's good stuff lean and sweet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Man your first post on a M109R forum and it was used to buy Buffalo Meat that's over a year and a half old!

It's good stuff lean and sweet.
I dont post alot, usually just read things and keep going but when i read that comment STL I sat here and laughed my a$$ off!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts