M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookinf forward to dynoing my bike. I got the JSD & FI2000R with my cobra dragsters all working today and wow what a difference. Short shifting going full out in 1st at 6500 gets the front end off the ground going to 2nd!! :evil: :bigthumbsup: And I'm 6"3 350. I wonder what a normal size person would feel. ::). As soon as I get it dyno'd I'll post, but knowing me, it wont be enough. Looking forward to the supercharger JR was talking about or a mild shot of NOS!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To be to the point. The dragters are LOUD AS He((!!! No baffles.  So much that I don't want crank it up too early out of respect for my neighbors.  :redfaced: However, the top end, especially with the mods flows more freely. Also, with the JDS3M, I get some of the low end punch back that I lost with the high flow pipes(which tend to give better top end power but loose a little on low end torque). Still, I'm very happy and am suprised from time to time with the torque on this bike.  And this is comng from a A former VRod owner.I know the 'rod is lighter might edge in the quater-depending on riders-but WITHOUT A DOUBT this bike feels faster!!! I'm happy with the setup, just like usual, is there ever enough HP? 200HP & and Supercharger would be nice? Anyone have in rich aunt that needs a nephew? ;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
The dragsters are awsome sounding (of course no baffles) i just let it idle down my street as i leave at 0530 in the morn... my neighbor tells me i am his alarm clock... but the sound is impressive non the less....

Casey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts