M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to go? I'll be going with Mariner Fan.

Brown County loop. Kickstands up at 11 am at the Marathon in Columbus, just west of I 65 on 46 - there's only one.

46 in Columbus to 135 to 58 to 446 to 46 back to Columbus area. Lunch at Kurtz (59 Cafe), ice cream at Brusters where 446 meets 46.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sorry guys wont be back in the states till the end of the month, and then i'll come home on leave at the middle of september(stationed in AZ). Sounds like I'll be moving to Jasper in September/October however. I really don't know much about jasper. I grew up around Kokomo and pretty much know all of Indiana north of Kokomo. Went to Seymour alot; had family down there; but didn't go any further south, east, or west.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I would go, but I have to work all day Saturday....being a retail manager sucks.:verymad::verymad:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well that sucked!!

We found out that they chip sealed a section of 135! :swear:

One of the riders on a Harley ended up putting his bike in the ditch. Lucky he was ok and his bike was ok as well. I was right behind him and saw everything.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry guys wont be back in the states till the end of the month, and then i'll come home on leave at the middle of september(stationed in AZ). Sounds like I'll be moving to Jasper in September/October however. I really don't know much about jasper. I grew up around Kokomo and pretty much know all of Indiana north of Kokomo. Went to Seymour alot; had family down there; but didn't go any further south, east, or west.
Hey I'm new to the forum, and was looking through the Indiana posts and saw your moving to Jasper. You'll have to get ahold of me and we'll go for a ride I live about 15 min from Jasper

1 - 9 of 9 Posts