M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was riding thursday then all the sudden I heard a clunking noise coming from the engine. Got up 8:00 thing Fri on Fri and it was worse. Took it to the dealer first thing--tech rode it as he suspected the rear wheel bearing and sure enough that's was it. Now I'm "bikeless" until it comes in hopefully tues per parts dept. This sucks; it's perfect weather here in Dayton, sunny approx 80 degrees. Anyone else had this problem?

G

·
No but I have two sets of M109 wheel bearings in my bag just for such problems. I meant to post the generic part numbers so that people can pick the bearing up locally when stuff happens. I will do it in a few minutes.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
No but I have two sets of M109 wheel bearings in my bag just for such problems. I meant to post the generic part numbers so that people can pick the bearing up locally when stuff happens. I will do it in a few minutes.
How often might this happen? Do I need to carry them around like a flat kit??

Sledzep

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
How hard is this to change? Is it something you can do on the side of the road, or do you need a big arsenal of tools at hand?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.