M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So all the twists and curves from the meet took out one of my foot pegs, well sort of anyways. After Thursday's ride my Black Widow foot peg was just spinning around. When i went to try and tighten it up the bolt that runs through the peg snapped. It made it through Friday's ride but didn't hold up while riding around yesterday.
Sooo, just curious if anyone out there had an old set of black widow pegs that i could possibly aquire the bolt from. I doubt i'm going to have any luck with this but i figured i'd give it a try.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
So all the twists and curves from the meet took out one of my foot pegs, well sort of anyways. After Thursday's ride my Black Widow foot peg was just spinning around. When i went to try and tighten it up the bolt that runs through the peg snapped. It made it through Friday's ride but didn't hold up while riding around yesterday.
Sooo, just curious if anyone out there had an old set of black widow pegs that i could possibly aquire the bolt from. I doubt i'm going to have any luck with this but i figured i'd give it a try.
I might have one bro!! I wore my pegs out riding in the curves so they are trash but I may still have one of the bolts that is salvageable. I'll check later and get back with ya! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
If Lucky does'nt have one call Kuryakyn. You can buy just the bolt. I have the Zombie Pegs and just bought one for mine. 10.00 each/New

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just wanted to take a second to give a major shout out and a huge thank you to Lucky06 for helping a brother out. Lucky came through and provided me with the peg bolt i needed to get my ride back on the road!

It really is amazing how nice and helpful everyone is on this board, would be nice if the rest of the world could take note and follow your guys lead!

P.S. thanks Boudreaux for the other heads up that Kuryakyn does sell replacement bolts!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts