M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. Besides almost droppin' our son Sean Preston! We are doin' quite well. I'm excited for the new album and love spending my wife's money!! I happened to have $12k in my change pocket when I walked by the Suzuki shop! (walking because the Ferrari got a flat tire... Livin' the high-life has it downs as well ya' know!). I know this post seems more proper than my original thuguage, but I have this new software program that spits out my gibberish into fine commonly known words used by the majority of the United States... wait, world!  ;)Â

As for the clear... It's actually a 'silver' lens!! :bigthumbsup:. No really, we all know the Silver is pulchritudinously good looking, and everyone with a Black or PURPLE? accepted that bike because it was their second option as the silvers were all sold out!! But HEY, that's what custom paint jobs are for!!

I love customizing my own stuff and spend time in the shop doin' R&D junk on all my toys... "I know, I no'z... You prob be thinkn dat i juz takss me pimp ridz to da' shop anz juz pay 4 da fool to dU da' $hit fO' me.. but fo realz, i aktuly am mO talentd dan u guyz b thinkn... I'm moR dan juz a propesianl talntd singa ya knowZ!" Sorry, my software program had a glitch... As we were, so the clear was a custom mold... Tried the smoke as well and it came out lookin' swell, but I can't decide on which one looks better, and I hate tearing the back end apart just to change it! Hmm, I should have Brit run to the shop tomorrow and snag me another silver M109 just for the smok' lenz!?!?

I can actually mold out your signals, taillight, and headlamp lens to any preferred color of choice... I wasn't thinking a drastic color change on the front lens... maybe a hint of silver or light smoke? Clear Alternatives says they have 3mo left and they'll be done with the main R&D on the M109R... It may be better to buy from them, for I'm just a one man team... But the product is quality from top materials used and I can layer any gauge of preference, as in terms of thickness of the lens. I've also done the rear in one complete 'solo' seat version as well... I'll think of the time and price, and knock out a few for a few of you on here. Only if you buy my album!! And I want the receipt sent with the $$$... I'll prove that there are k-dub lovers on this site... And then I'll have Admin remove you haha! Hell, I may even go the extra mile and tint out a few purple lenses for the purple model!! But don't tell my friends, they'll all think I'm a queer or something... Wait, I'm Kevin dUB... Everyone thinks that.

Props regarding the comment on my stunting... I love everything about motorcycles... MotoX, deep trailin' WR style, sportbike stunting, sportbike track runs, and of course the cruiser scene! Always try to challenge myself to new things.

Sincerely, Yo'z trUle ~Kevin Federline        :joke:
                               /( . )\
                                /oUo\
                               ,/    \, Â

aka: dCizzle www.dcizzle.com

·
Registered
898 Posts
i think a few of the bonerz on here just got punked...   :joke: you know who you are cause you won't understand my statement either :bigthumbsup: or you do understand and are too afraid to admit it.... ::)

khrome

·
Registered
287 Posts
LMAO :bow:

You rock man. On a more serious note......how much would you charge for one of them "flossin" custom light lenses yo?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Joshua_109 said:
What's the point. Why would someone take this much time to make this post?!
It's the creative mind at work. Same reason boards exist in the first place.

It's a place to play when not riding. :confused:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i dont know, he posted this and then removed himself from this site. whtat up k-fizzle?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
GTBozak said:
It's the creative mind at work. Same reason boards exist in the first place.

It's a place to play when not riding.  :confused:
Well I might be able to agree a little IF THE AUTHOR WAS A MEMBER ON THIS BOARD!! But since he isn't this should be deleted!! :eek:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Joshua_109 said:
Well I might be able to agree a little IF THE AUTHOR WAS A MEMBER ON THIS BOARD!! But since he isn't this should be deleted!! :eek:
Well, he was a member. Not sure why he removed himself though. All you guys that are like WTF and such, you really need to step back and remeber that you are on an internet message board. He was screwing around with the K Fed crap because of the comments he got in his first post where somebody said he looked like him or something. As far as the rest of his post, he seems legit. I think his clear/silverish lens cover is sweet. The boy's got skills on a bike too if that video is actually him, which I don't have any reason to believe it isn't. Anyway, just lighten up a bit. Don't assume that everybody that joins the site and "stands out" is this guy Fritz everybody keeps mentioning. Hell, I've been here just over a month and have seen maybe 10 people get accused of being this Fritz. Give it a rest will ya?

·
Registered
898 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Well, he was a member. Not sure why he removed himself though. All you guys that are like WTF and such, you really need to step back and remeber that you are on an internet message board. He was screwing around with the K Fed crap because of the comments he got in his first post where somebody said he looked like him or something. As far as the rest of his post, he seems legit. I think his clear/silverish lens cover is sweet. The boy's got skills on a bike too if that video is actually him, which I don't have any reason to believe it isn't. Anyway, just lighten up a bit. Don't assume that everybody that joins the site and "stands out" is this guy Fritz everybody keeps mentioning. Hell, I've been here just over a month and have seen maybe 10 people get accused of being this Fritz. Give it a rest will ya?Â
+1 don't see the need for banging on people just cause they are not your cup of tea... kinda reminds me of when i get around harleys on any of my metric bikes.... i get the wtf r you doing around here .....

khrome

·
Registered
76 Posts
Too many good post to quote!!! really men I rather have a conversation with our ex member than some of crap I see day in and day out by the same guy(s) over and over and over (YEAH!! I don't like it and!! I'm not going somewhere else) again. God I hope new members don't shy away because some dud has too much time in their hand!! How much stuff can the same handful of guys can buy in order for the host to keep an intrest on this site... not much goofy....we need new guys to keep the American dream happening!!!!! New guys post away, your money is as good as anybody in here.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
heres the post he got all bent out of shape about. i dont think its too far out of the ordinary. it started about me ribbing him about some red x's. if he cant take a joke, get a since of humor. hes the one who had 8 pics of himself in his sig. i dont see what the big deal is. i love new members as much as the next guy, but please dont chastsize members for trying to joke with a new member. half of the posts had a :joke: after it. so we dont know what happened to him. maybe hes just trying to fix his sig. that lamont said was too long. so why doesnt everybody just lighten up. if everybody is so miserable, try a knitting forum. :joke:

http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=2601.0

ps- as far as the fritz thing goes, i agree-give it a rest. i personally hopes the guy works out his problem and returns. it sounds like he wants to sell his lenses around here, if not, thats his problem, not ours. i am intrested as well as others.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts