M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Hey wrecks. I know gurds was planning one for this weekend. I have kids stuff to do. Will try For next fortnight.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey Wrecks, Me and Gurds went up thru Melaney, Montville today for a quick blast... Probably be doing a bigger ride in 2 weeks, 10th or 11th...

Will catch up soon...

PS: Don't s'pose you brought back any decent kiwi sheep with you, these aussie ones are too shy......:p

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey Wrecks, Me and Gurds went up thru Melaney, Montville today for a quick blast... Probably be doing a bigger ride in 2 weeks, 10th or 11th...

Will catch up soon...

PS: Don't s'pose you brought back any decent kiwi sheep with you, these aussie ones are too shy......:p
sicko your just to fussy

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No Rick we went to china and there are no sheep over there except for eating. Unfortunately have to dash over to NZ today as my bro died suddenly yesterday but will be back next week so if you guys are doing a ride then like suggested please post it here so I can hook up.

·
Registered
85 Posts
No Rick we went to china and there are no sheep over there except for eating. Unfortunately have to dash over to NZ today as my bro died suddenly yesterday but will be back next week so if you guys are doing a ride then like suggested please post it here so I can hook up.
Sorry to hear about your brother Wrecks. Will catch up soon...

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Sorry to hear about your brother Wrecks...

Rick and Shell

·
Registered
418 Posts
sorry wrecks our thoughts are with you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.