M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
Well i`ve been on here for 2 years and haven`t seen this yet, came on here as a australian M109r web site but have learnt so much from are brothers from the US:congrats:, Thanks to you, it seems we all love the M109r and 109c:2cool:, its all good. I hear all the time about are US brothers getting together to have fun, but not alot about are ozzy brothers doing it:dontknow:, Well i`m from Brizzy QLD, and would love to get together with my M109r love`n ozzy brothers:beer3:, I know we have a few. North, South, whot ever, it an`t that far, let`s meet and enjoy the Bike`s we love, lets all share whot we know to make this great bike better:bigthumbsup:, white, black, or pink, all welcome, but we all know Black`s the fast`d Ha Ha......Be safe But have [email protected]#kinf fun..M109r style......:evil:..

·
Registered
634 Posts
You're right...

Hi all.
Well i`ve been on here for 2 years and haven`t seen this yet, came on here as a australian M109r web site but have learnt so much from are brothers from the US:congrats:, Thanks to you, it seems we all love the M109r and 109c:2cool:, its all good. I hear all the time about are US brothers getting together to have fun, but not alot about are ozzy brothers doing it:dontknow:, Well i`m from Brizzy QLD, and would love to get together with my M109r love`n ozzy brothers:beer3:, I know we have a few. North, South, whot ever, it an`t that far, let`s meet and enjoy the Bike`s we love, lets all share whot we know to make this great bike better:bigthumbsup:, white, black, or pink, all welcome, but we all know Black`s the fast`d Ha Ha......Be safe But have [email protected]#kinf fun..M109r style......:evil:..
G'day mate...

You're right, the US guys do tend to get together in groups more often than we do. http://www.ozm109riders.com/public_html/forums/index.php?

That said, there are still group rides organised by the Southeast QLD members...and I did go to a State of Origin weekend down in Uralla last year, which was fun.

Dave G
(Brisbane)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts