M109 Rider Forums banner

Breakfast Run

5K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Grobbies 
#1 ·
Wayne, when will we have the next run for the M109's - I can't wait man, we must ride :hot:

#4 ·
hello w109 this is m007 here...sorry that I missed the run but it was raining cats and dogs and the occasional fish here in Roodepoort..not to mention the 40k ride to catch up with you guys. As for the vette..man..as the rule for bikes...when the suns down no ride...for the vette..when the rains on..no ride. Shes a dog in the rain..ask anyone who gotta 80's model.
But look forward to the next opportunity. chow chow.

PS let me know on the air filter logo that you manufacturing....good excuse to visit you.

#6 ·
Thanks

Wayne, thanks for remembering me on the ride to Heidelberg. It was the first time i have really gotten out other than going to the hospital, and its given me a leap in my recovery. I'm not so housebound and helpless afterall :)

When is the next ride ? I wont be late this time :)

Skin.

#7 ·
Hi Skin
Well the guy's will ride every weekend!!! But we need to have the numbers!Think we need to have one to Parys again???I will put out the news on my site and see what we get back! Tried calling you , will make contact soon ! take car Buddy!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.