M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah baby,
got a call today to pick up my brandnew M!
o m f g !
this is the bomb, i finaly understand why you guys keep saying you cannot stop smiling.
:D :p :D :bigthumbsup:

:D :p :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. But if you want to keep it looking new, I would suggest not putting your kickstand on soft ground like that. This bike weighs a lot and it will sink into that grass awfully fast. And since the kickstand doesn't lock down it will roll right off easily.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well first of all thanks for the replys.
this morning round 9 o clock my stealer called me and asked me:
oh i think i forgot to fasten the bolts wich secures your frontwheel axle. :mad:
so i say WTF! :verymad: , run outside and i notice the two bolts sticking out 0.2 inch. :eek:
this of course was a little shocking, since i drove 200 miles yesterday :bigthumbsup: not knowing my stealer is an a§§hole with sh|t for brains.
fastened them myself after i asked him what the manual said about tension for fastening these bolts, he said:
bwa doesnt matter just tighten them. :verymad: i got off the phone because i was ready to eat the phone, crap it out again and then shove it down his throat. just when i am cursing everything and everyone who was in my neighborhood, i notice 2 deep scratches behind the nacelle that was no way my fault. since i just picked it up yesterday i suspect it was already scratched. went to the stealer, went into his office (he was in there selling some guy a bike) puked fire for 5 minutes and told the events from this morning. he promised to replace the part (saw him order it online) and gave me a check for a free maintenace. but i dont know if i want this sh|t for brains mechanic near my bike again. :verymad:
Anyhoo, drove another 200 miles today, :bigthumbsup: i'm letting the bike cool down now and i am going to try installing the cobras, :D because i think i can do it (with the help of lamont and you guys) better than that idiot of a mechanic.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
o yeah, by the way, they only sell the M in black in belgium, no silver and no burple.
so i can say black is truly the fastest M in belgium since there are no other colors available.
maybe suzuki figured the fastest color out and said we'll only sell these from now on (in belgium) :joke: :p :joke:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

yeah that would deffinitly make me sick to my stomach.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Belgium wasn't even on the shipping list, but when Suzuki received a call stating some riders in Belgium wanted some M's... They thought what the hell and grabbed some left over Blacks out back and shipped 'em off... For HALF price!! Do you believe that?? I guess if black is half the bike silver is... then I understand why they chopp'd the price.  :joke:

After viewing glenn-iocb new ride... I just love the curves and taper of the OEM exhaust...

·
Registered
126 Posts
And another new one hits the road. I just got it Wed. This bike is #*@[email protected] AWESOME!!! And Black Is beautiful!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks like I need to find the "how to post a picture" thread...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts