M109 Rider Forums banner

Brand New to the Forum!

2K views 27 replies 24 participants last post by  Djm2u 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to all in the forum. Just joined last night and got my new used M109R white baby today. All I can say is wow love it. I look forward to chatting with you all and gettin good info on the mods to do.

Big shout out to all the Edmonton Alberta 109 riderz. Drop me an email if your lookin for another rider to burn some miles with.

My old bike that im selling was a Katana 750. I have always rode sport bikes but never a cruiser. When I pulled away from the curb on the 109r I tried to put my feet under me lol. Forgot the pegs are in the front. But Im sure that im not the only one that has done this?

Anyway chat you all soon. Oh here is a pic of my now for sale Kat. Bet my 109 wont stay white for long lol.

http://www.bakerboyz.net/bboyz/uploads/photos/205.jpg

Thanks,
Darren

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome

What a switch you just made, LOL Enjoy the site. Lot of great info here......

#5 ·
:welcome: and :congrats: on switching from a pony, to a stallion. Ride safe and beware of the mod bug :bigthumbsup:

#8 ·
.....When I pulled away from the curb on the 109r I tried to put my feet under me lol. Forgot the pegs are in the front. But Im sure that im not the only one that has done this?....
no you aren't the only one. i did the same thing when i got my first one in 2006. :bigthumbsup:

:congrats: on your new white baby and :welcome:to the forum.

#11 ·
:welcome::congrats: Nice bike. But you will enjoy your new Big Block. I can not wait to see what you do to the 109.
Ride Safe Bro
Dam Guy

#14 ·
:welcome: & :congrats: from Key West !!

#18 ·
:welcome: & enjoy the beast.

#22 ·
Thanks for the welcomes.:bigthumbsup:

I have many questions. But I will be a good forum user and use the search feature for my fist few questions. As im sure they have been posted before.

Man it was a balmy -6 degrees on the ride to work today. It frozze the smile this bike gives me to my face. I will be grinning all day :D.

#24 ·
Thanks for the welcomes.:bigthumbsup:

I have many questions. But I will be a good forum user and use the search feature for my fist few questions. As im sure they have been posted before.

Man it was a balmy -6 degrees on the ride to work today. It frozze the smile this bike gives me to my face. I will be grinning all day :D.
Sorry for your -6 degrees, here in Quebec we still have summer temp with 18 degrees today !!! :D:D:D Nice temp for the beast to ride again till winter ..... ;)

#28 ·
Your Evil. You just had to have the link to your covers in your post. Very nice work! I will be contacting you in the near future for a set:bigthumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.