M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to all in the forum. Just joined last night and got my new used M109R white baby today. All I can say is wow love it. I look forward to chatting with you all and gettin good info on the mods to do.

Big shout out to all the Edmonton Alberta 109 riderz. Drop me an email if your lookin for another rider to burn some miles with.

My old bike that im selling was a Katana 750. I have always rode sport bikes but never a cruiser. When I pulled away from the curb on the 109r I tried to put my feet under me lol. Forgot the pegs are in the front. But Im sure that im not the only one that has done this?

Anyway chat you all soon. Oh here is a pic of my now for sale Kat. Bet my 109 wont stay white for long lol.

http://www.bakerboyz.net/bboyz/uploads/photos/205.jpg

Thanks,
Darren

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Welcome

What a switch you just made, LOL Enjoy the site. Lot of great info here......

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats:

That is an awesome Katana! I bet your 109 is going to look great soon too. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats: on switching from a pony, to a stallion. Ride safe and beware of the mod bug :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
.....When I pulled away from the curb on the 109r I tried to put my feet under me lol. Forgot the pegs are in the front. But Im sure that im not the only one that has done this?....
no you aren't the only one. i did the same thing when i got my first one in 2006. :bigthumbsup:

:congrats: on your new white baby and :welcome:to the forum.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
:welcome::congrats: Nice bike. But you will enjoy your new Big Block. I can not wait to see what you do to the 109.
Ride Safe Bro
Dam Guy

·
Registered
145 Posts
WElcome to the site. There is alot of useful info here on this site if you run -into any problems with your New Ride. CONGRADS on your Step up! Ride safe & smart! :clap2: Jay :welcome::bigthumbsup::p :congrats:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats: from Key West !!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
:welcome: & enjoy the beast.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts