M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just registered a couple months ago when i started looking for a 109. Well, I finally bought my first M109R. My last bike was a Marauder VZ800 (a fantastic starter bike, BTW).

I picked up my 109 from the dealer around 6pm tonight and I cant even describe how unbelievable the ride home was. I obviously didnt go strait home. I left the dealer with 2 miles on the odometer, and made it home with over 20. I am infatuated with this bike. Its like riding on a cloud. The turns are smooth as silk. The throttle is responsive as hell! And the looks I was getting on this thing was crazy.

I now feel part of this group and I see what all the hype is about this bike. *sigh* OMG... I cant wait to ride to work tomorrow and see the faces of the people when I show up, hehe!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:congrats::welcome:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:congrats::welcome:to the forum. Get ready to answer alot of questions when you ride into the parking lot at work tomorrow. Good luck with it...RIDE SAFE. WATCH OUT FOR THE MOD MONSTER!!!:bigthumbsup:

G

·
:congrats::welcome:

Just get used to it before you get crazy whith the throttle. It's a whole lot more bike than the marauder. I had one too.

·
Registered
165 Posts
:congrats::congrats: Get ready to meet a lot of new people. There will be all kinds of questions and you will love every minute of it. What color and year did you get? :welcome::welcome:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,147 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats: bro!

Today, 3/23, made it 3 years to the day that I picked mine up and also joined this forum. It's been a great 3 years and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RE

Thank you everyone for your replies! The hospitality here is crazy cool!!!

I got a 2009 Black 109, and cant wait to lower it and get some of those Scorpion Exhaust tips on it. Looking on Direct Line Parts and found both of them already :p

This may be a really dumb question, but, how do you set the clock? LOL!

Thanks again everyone!

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Hold down both black buttons on the speedo until the clock stars blinking. Push the adj. button till the hours are correct. Then push the select button, the minutes should now be blinking. Push adj. again till the minutes are correct, then select again. Clock is set.:D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts