M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just registered a couple months ago when i started looking for a 109. Well, I finally bought my first M109R. My last bike was a Marauder VZ800 (a fantastic starter bike, BTW).

I picked up my 109 from the dealer around 6pm tonight and I cant even describe how unbelievable the ride home was. I obviously didnt go strait home. I left the dealer with 2 miles on the odometer, and made it home with over 20. I am infatuated with this bike. Its like riding on a cloud. The turns are smooth as silk. The throttle is responsive as hell! And the looks I was getting on this thing was crazy.

I now feel part of this group and I see what all the hype is about this bike. *sigh* OMG... I cant wait to ride to work tomorrow and see the faces of the people when I show up, hehe!

· Registered
2,305 Posts
:congrats::welcome:

G

·
:congrats::welcome:

Just get used to it before you get crazy whith the throttle. It's a whole lot more bike than the marauder. I had one too.

· Registered
163 Posts
:congrats::congrats: Get ready to meet a lot of new people. There will be all kinds of questions and you will love every minute of it. What color and year did you get? :welcome::welcome:

· Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,743 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats: bro!

Today, 3/23, made it 3 years to the day that I picked mine up and also joined this forum. It's been a great 3 years and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine.

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RE

Thank you everyone for your replies! The hospitality here is crazy cool!!!

I got a 2009 Black 109, and cant wait to lower it and get some of those Scorpion Exhaust tips on it. Looking on Direct Line Parts and found both of them already :p

This may be a really dumb question, but, how do you set the clock? LOL!

Thanks again everyone!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.