M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surfing I ran across this picture. I cant believe people....

Â

With a new high tech ramp---a 6 foot ladder..

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
lol.

ingenuity: 5
style: 1
not caring about your bike: 10

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Part of me is saying 'the things some people do' while the other (more skeptical) part of me says it's photoshopped. The reason I think this is because the rear suspension doesn't appear compressed. I mean, we're talking about at least 400 pounds of bike and platform (likely more) hanging out of the trunk, yet the tires aren't buried in the wheel wells. I don't see how the suspension in that car wouldn't be bottomed completely if it were real.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Medic1210 said:
Part of me is saying 'the things some people do' while the other (more skeptical) part of me says it's photoshopped. The reason I think this is because the rear suspension doesn't appear compressed. I mean, we're talking about at least 400 pounds of bike and platform (likely more) hanging out of the trunk, yet the tires aren't buried in the wheel wells. I don't see how the suspension in that car wouldn't be bottomed completely if it were real.
I thunk people are that stupid...

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Stinky Pinky said:
I thunk people are that stupid...
I agree there are some real dumb folks out there... but for this pic, I just don't see how that car's suspension can be uncompressed with over 400 pounds pressing down on the rear.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
No suspension squat, & at top,''joe-ks.com''. Hmmm...

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Stinky Pinky said:
Surfing I ran across this picture. I cant believe people....

Â

With a new high tech ramp---a 6 foot ladder..
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :bow: :a20: :dontknow: :eek: :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Looks like the trunk-lid u-hoops.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
well i have seen people do some things and i have to shake my head i know i have been known to do some off the wall stuff but this is really bad but i have to agree think this is photo shop work here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts