M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just to let u know that theres a bike meet every Thrusday night @ the BP on Pleasant Hill Rd, a nice group of @ least 30 bikes gather together to ride down to Fellinis or Vortex downtown. Most rides have sportbikes and theres only a few cruser's and since last week I started riding my new 9 know Im the only one in a 9 down there, will be nice to get a few more 9's down there. Also how about having our own 9 club? in the area????

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Hey guys just to let u know that theres a bike meet every Thrusday night @ the BP on Pleasant Hill Rd, a nice group of @ least 30 bikes gather together to ride down to Fellinis or Vortex downtown. Most rides have sportbikes and theres only a few cruser's and since last week I started riding my new 9 know Im the only one in a 9 down there, will be nice to get a few more 9's down there. Also how about having our own 9 club? in the area????
Bike nights are hard for me to make during the week but I'll keep it in mind. What time do they meet and what time do they usually head down to the Vortex? I would probably be more out to meet you guys there if I can make it just because I live south of the Vortex.

As far as a local 9 club, not real sure if I personally want to get caught up to much in the meetings/events. I'd rather keep it at group rides, group gatherings and hanging out. If that is what you mean by a "9 club", then that might be OK but we also have a few guys that don't ride 9's that we consider part of our ridding group/family that we try not to exclude from our get togethers. I'm only speaking for myself but I'll entertain the ideas that anyone puts together. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:agree:Absolutly true Lucky06 its hard to maintain club schedules, but it would be nice to meet new people especially with the same passion of 9's one self.But of course no need to exclude anyone because of what they ride. I been riding for so long in scenes were 95% of bikes are sportbikes and just wanted to have a feel for a different kind of ride. Lets get some rides together.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Bike nights are hard for me to make during the week but I'll keep it in mind. What time do they meet and what time do they usually head down to the Vortex? I would probably be more out to meet you guys there if I can make it just because I live south of the Vortex.

As far as a local 9 club, not real sure if I personally want to get caught up to much in the meetings/events. I'd rather keep it at group rides, group gatherings and hanging out. If that is what you mean by 9 club that might be OK but we also have a few guys that don't ride 9's that we consider part of our ridding group that we don't try to exclude from out get togethers. I'm only speaking for myself but I'll entertain the ideas that anyone puts together. :bigthumbsup:
I'm in for the rides,,,,,, the club...not so much..
Tuta where u been we just had our Meet & Greet last week?

·
Registered
252 Posts
no 9 club for me,

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
:agree:Absolutly true Lucky06 its hard to maintain club schedules, but it would be nice to meet new people especially with the same passion of 9's one self.But of course no need to exclude anyone because of what they ride. I been riding for so long in scenes were 95% of bikes are sportbikes and just wanted to have a feel for a different kind of ride. Lets get some rides together.
What kind of ridding do you prefer? I assume since you are coming off a sportbike you would enjoy the mountain curves but I also know what happens when you assume. Feel free to post up any rides and if anyone can join in they will speak up. The more notice you can give the better, obviously, but there is usually a couple takers every time. Once the weather starts cooling down it will get better for sure. :bigthumbsup:

Any luck on selling the Gixxer? I'd love to have that thing if I had the extra $$$ laying around. That would be an ideal second bike for me right now. :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
In ref to the type of rides ,in does not matter riding is riding .
Hey Lucky06 Yeap I still have the bike available started @ $5500 tehn $5200 and know Ill take $5000 thats the least Ill take here's the link just in case ur interested or know anyone that is.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcy/1887812029.html

:bigthumbsup:Also guys check this site out: http://www.madmaps.com/

It carries maps depending on ur state of a bunch of scenic rides ,lots of info on roads, food, tourist places ETC to visit . I would like to get a ride together from the Georgia Map I just got yesterday from Cycle Gear, the look like fun.

Hey athomas387 ref to the ride u guys had, I really tried but had just got the bike that week ,took to the paint shop was promised a turn time by Friday , u can imagen not even primed when I got there I blew a fit and got $200 discount for delay, but well next time. I own a small Colombian restaurant in Doraville soo Im able to ride when ever. Rigth know thinking of going to MotoGpP Races in Indianapolis the 27 Of July for 3 days.Whos going?

How about it guys lets get a ride together.

P.S. LETS FORGET ABOUT THE CLUB>>>>

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I'm not much of a bike nite kind of Guy, but I love to ride. I'm looking forward to meeting you bro. Its nice to see a new Georgia Guy excited about riding!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not much of a bike nite kind of Guy, but I love to ride. I'm looking forward to meeting you bro. Its nice to see a new Georgia Guy excited about riding!

:bigthumbsup: Same here Thx.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm not interested in a 9 club . We love to ride ! I will try to meet upwith you guys @ vortex on thursday .
no 9 club for me,

That was what I liked about our local former Suzuki dealers bike night. THEY RODE. We didn't set any speed or distance records but we got out and saw the countryside, local to the area. Met at a local watering hole, broke bread and went home. Got most of my urgent needs met, (ride, food, and fellowship). Maybe if we did something like [email protected] Vortex we could do something similar have a couple local meet-ups and do a local ride then head to Vortex....just an idea especially since its in the middle of the week.
Its almost impossible for us to get a large group to any place

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.