M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to send my intake covers to ducks and cant wait to get them back. His work is excellent and I cant wait to get them back. pretty nice christmas gift, I would say.:clap2:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm really excited about them. I know Len will do a great job just looking at all his work ive seen, its excellent! I think the falcons logo will go great with the bike, not to mention im a HUGE fan!

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
I'm really excited about them. I know Len will do a great job just looking at all his work ive seen, its excellent! I think the falcons logo will go great with the bike, not to mention im a HUGE fan!
You guys are having a great year. My father is from Atlanta and they are my third favorite team. They will look great knowing Len and his work.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
I want to get ducks covers as well. Can't decide what I want tho. Every time I see Georgia Roller's "The 9" I'm mesmerized. That's my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, I just hope they keep up their winning ways so they will have home field advantage trough the playoffs.

Ithink all of Ducks covers look great, it all depends on whats your style!

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Yeah, I just hope they keep up their winning ways so they will have home field advantage trough the playoffs.

Ithink all of Ducks covers look great, it all depends on whats your style!
I would wait until after the superbowl. That way if the win, you can have him etch it on and the date below the logo :p

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My covers are on the way home. Cant wait to see them. Thanks Len for gettingb them home for the holidays!!:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts