M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, just trying to put a thought in the brains and let it stew for a bit. I was thinking about this years mid-atlantic meet schedule and thought I would bounce some ideas. First, I know Cope will not like this, but thinking riding the distance again this time, except with a trail vehicle and single bike trailer. Thinking the trail vehicle would givea good storage in the bed for tools, bags, and such---and the trailer would give an option for, God forbid, break downs or for someone who does not want to ride the complete distance. Also, was thinking about doing the same dates to---leaving bright an early on that Wed morning (break of dawn type thing) and getting there later that afternoon. That would give us staying Wed. night and leaving that Sunday morning.
So let's hear the thoughts and who would be in for what. Better to get a a bug in the ear now, that way if someone needed to get the dates in now for work reasons. Also, with just over half the rooms reserved ( that we are aware of), we need to pay attention to that also.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'm (we're)in

I plan on taking the truck, or suburban, this year, and will have either my 24' enclosed, or my 16' open trailer in tow. We've already got our room reserved, and haven't talked to anyone else yet about going down with us. That's where I'm at right now, but open to suggestions if anyone has any. Right now it's just my wife and me and 1 bike. But I bet there will be others joining in soon.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'm in for whatever it takes to get there. My only concern is having some place to get me and ole girl out of the weather if needed.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm in for whatever it takes to get there. My only concern is having some place to get me and ole girl out of the weather if needed.
:a20: Come on Cope whats alittle rain gonna do. You dont have enough chrome to get rain spots on......:joke:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
:a20: Come on Cope whats alittle rain gonna do. You dont have enough chrome to get rain spots on......:joke:
Cope you can buy a Frogg Togg for your nine, or I can loan you an industrial size box of shower caps. :joke:

Hopefully I will see you guys there.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
OR leave the fri/sat before and hit the dragon for a few days then head up to the meet on wed/thurs .... a full week of riding, cant get any better than that!! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts