M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has this Bike disappointed anyone? I think i've read every topic since joining with around 500 members. I would say less than 5% of people are not satisfied with the bike, hence the For sale adds. The only thing i didn't realize was the wait for aftermarket parts. I am grateful for my 5 month old child, and my 1-1/2 month old m109r. Just wish i could put her on the back so i can ride more.

G

·
The accessories seem to be trickling through little by little. Barons has said they are working on tons of items, Hal has been posting new items as they come in and I am sure that Kuryakyn will be providing items soon. Since the bike is so unique, hardly any parts cross over either which makes it ever tougher.

I would bet that 07 will be the year we see alot more accessories. The bike will have more units on the street and the aftermarket companies can start seeing how many units are sold and they can start to see the demand growing. Hope so anyway. I have serious chrome and accessory addiction and I need a fix bad.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
jamiesM109R said:
Has this Bike disappointed anyone? I think i've read every topic since joining with around 500 members. I would say less than 5% of people are not satisfied with the bike, hence the For sale adds. The only thing i didn't realize was the wait for aftermarket parts. I am grateful for my 5 month old child, and my 1-1/2 month old m109r. Just wish i could put her on the back so i can ride more.
I absolutely love mine. Unfortunately for you, I think it will be a pretty long while before they make a carseat attachment for the 109. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She's accelerating as fast as the M109. Hopfully i can have her on by 4 years old?

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have a 11yr old, 3yr old and an 8 month old. I still find the time to go spin the wheels. I am few and far between after market parts only get what I can afford. But this bike off the floor can go a long way without having to make it better. A lot of members on this board have great ideas on how to make your bike the way you want it without having to spend a lot. Ride on Bro.... :doorag:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
jamiesM109R said:
She's accelerating as fast as the M109. Hopfully i can have her on by 4 years old?
I have a daughter that is almost 5. I think the only thing I would feel comfortable riding her on (more than just around the neighborhood) would be a GoldWing or another touring bike with a back seat that wraps around her to hold her in place.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Right now my 11 yr old and wife are the only ones allowed to go for rides. My 11 yr old is only around town. Don,t want her to go out on the highway with all the crazy drivers.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A stretched Limo with a TV and a bar? How 'bout that"
ppridgen1 said:
HMMM,Lamont are you working on a sidecar yet(something enclosed and air conditioned, W/ A SMALL TV AND DVD PLAYER) :bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts