M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wonderful fiancee, (beautiful person that she is), got me a Boulevard Motorcycle cover at our Suzuki dealership.  She said it was the only one they had with Boulevard emblems printed on the sides and I cannot find it anywhere as a Suzuki accessory after searching on the internet.  The salesman wasn't even sure which models it fit but told her if it didn't fit the 9 to bring it back.

Has anyone else seen one of these cycle covers with the Boulevard emblem printed on the sides?  It is a snug fit on the 109 but it looks great!

Sorry, no pictures of it, I will try to take one in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could be, don't know. It is a snug fit but looks great and if it helps keep the dust off my 9 that is all that matters to me!!

I see you are a kickboxer, good luck with your training. Keep up the great posts.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I figure same cover they sold with the "Intruder" emblem on the side.

My VS800 Intruder came with one when I bought it used in 2004 (bike is a 1999). I have never put the cover on it to protect it from the weather. I have actually only had it on once....and that was the morning the guy came to install my garage door opener....just couldn't convince the wife to let me roll it into the house. ;)

It's rolled up & stuffed in a storage bin in the garage.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's the one, thanks Toneout!! I was just wondering about it because I couldn't find any info on it (and I was really concerned about how much money Tina spent on it) but it fits the 109 just fine.

I do think I am going to put some soft cloth inside the cover where it touches the headlight and the tail section though, just to protect the paint.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts