M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I closed the deal Wednesday and am now the proud owner of a 2008 109R2. I have been riding as often as the work schedule will allow. I just wanted to say hello, I have been "lurking" since last year and thought that it would be a lot longer before I would own a 109. The wife decided that she was ready to move up from the 250 and take over my M50, so as fate would have it SSKOTA was selling his and offered a great deal and was close. Now Wannarider just doesn't seem right but what are you gonna do? I am looking forward to learning a lot from everyone.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
:congrats: Enjoy the new ride:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
624 Posts
I closed the deal Wednesday and am now the proud owner of a 2008 109R2. I have been riding as often as the work schedule will allow. I just wanted to say hello, I have been "lurking" since last year and thought that it would be a lot longer before I would own a 109. The wife decided that she was ready to move up from the 250 and take over my M50, so as fate would have it SSKOTA was selling his and offered a great deal and was close. Now Wannarider just doesn't seem right but what are you gonna do? I am looking forward to learning a lot from everyone.
:congrats: wannarider!! or is that now m109havarider :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
:welcome: :congrats: THE R2 IS A GREAT BIKE . BE SAFE

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
You bought SSKOTA's R2???:eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG! Tell me you didn't! I used to ride with him on weekends. Three times he went off the road, bent the rear rim and busted a tire. I remember working on his tranny, he said he was gonna sell it so he just used a coat hanger to hold in second gear. I asked if he was gonna grease it and change the oil. He said, It's a jap bike, they don't use grease or oil.

It used to be a "M" version but he went and had it circumcised to an R2. He said that the ladies like it better that way. I hope you haven't paid him yet. Last month we ramped it off a piece of plywood and cinder blocks. :eek::eek::eek:

Just kiddin.:evil::joke: :congrats:and welcome to the club.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts