M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a discussion with the wife I found a good deal on a new 2009 LE with YES, ZERO miles. Yes, I bought it but I can't pick it up till Mar 1st. I'm OK with that. :a18:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congrats!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

BTW the 2009 LE is the fastest!

·
Registered
608 Posts
After a discussion with the wife I found a good deal on a new 2009 LE with YES, ZERO miles. Yes, I bought it but I can't pick it up till Mar 1st. I OK with that. :a18:
Holy Cow. If I bought it there is no way I could wait that long. I betcha it will never make it til March before you take her home. I give it 2 weeks.....lol

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No way girley

The wifey said Mar 1st and that's final. I'm just happy that she even reconsidered.

Holy Cow. If I bought it there is no way I could wait that long. I betcha it will never make it til March before you take her home. I give it 2 weeks.....lol

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
:congrats: bro, and I hope it's a short winter for your sake. :D

Good on you for going along with the wife's wishes too. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
The wifey said Mar 1st and that's final. I'm just happy that she even reconsidered.
Hey dec.is almost over and jan is the dead of winter and feb is a short month so March is just around the corner,Gregg

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
hahahahah I didnt think you could wait ,, Ill bet you will be at the Dealer twice a week ,sitting on it going Varoooomm vooom vooomm

and you will probably Have all your Add ons installed too :congrats:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
cool, but sucks.

kinda like getting married today but not being about to test the goods till March :-\

1 - 20 of 58 Posts