M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought a Harley last night , beautiful grey with polished rims and this thing has more torque and HP than the M109 best Harley I've ever owned!

P.S. did I forget to mention its a F-250 powerstroke :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
JMAC said:
bought a Harley last night , beautiful grey with polished rims and this thing has more torque and HP than the M109 best Harley I've ever owned!

P.S. did I forget to mention its a F-250 powerstroke :bigthumbsup:
Bet it sucks in the twisties...

G

·
JMAC said:

P.S. did I forget to mention its a F-250 powerstroke :bigthumbsup:
Good Choice... Best Trucks in the market! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Haven't you heard? First off Ford is about to go bankrupt so you may have a hard time finding parts for it in a few years. And those things are usually Found On the Road Dead! And with the Harley designation it will probably leak oil too. :joke:
You shoulda bought a Toyota Tundra or a Nissan Titan. :bigthumbsup: :joke: :duck:

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
BlackCherry said:
Haven't you heard? First off Ford is about to go bankrupt so you may have a hard time finding parts for it in a few years. And those things are usually Found On the Road Dead! And with the Harley designation it will probably leak oil too. :joke:
You shoulda bought a Toyota Tundra or a Nissan Titan. :bigthumbsup: :joke: :duck:
:a20: :tools:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
100k bumper to bumper let it drip oil , die in the middle of the road, if it does I hope it does it 3 times within 36k miles gotta love the florida lemon law!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Moonbaby said:
Excelent truck :bigthumbsup: those things will take abuse and come back asking for more
Parts that is! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Ron S said:
Parts that is! :bigthumbsup:
i heard somewhere that they make the F-150 out of recycled KIA's... is that true? :joke:.. just kidding... hey have fun with your new ride :bigthumbsup:...mjm

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
F orget O ut R unning D ale :D

F ix O r R epair D aily :D

Gota have fun with the ford thing :D

My friend just bought a new CHEVY 2500 duramax diesel with Allison trans.

That thing almost has enough power to pull the smile off my face when i come in from riding the 109 :D ALMOST :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Flimsy
Old
Rebuilt
Dodge

Actually the powerstroke is a nice engine. I know the old 7.4 liter engines will handle well over 200k miles with no problems.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
the old 7.4 is the bomb we have some vans we use that have 750-775,000 mi on em

·
Registered
343 Posts
wildwolf said:
Bet it sucks in the twisties...
And leaks oil!!! :joke:

·
Registered
350 Posts
I looked at the FORD before I decided on my GMC Duramax/Allison. I just couldn't see spending all the extra money for the name. :joke:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
You guys talk junk about Harley's all the time.  If you're gonna talk smack, you should know that 95% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road today.

The remaining 5% actually made it home...  :joke:

G

·
BlackCherry said:
You shoulda bought a Toyota Tundra or a Nissan Titan. :bigthumbsup: :joke: :duck:
::)

Ignorance? :dontknow:

btw, Altough Nissan makes a good copy of the F-150 it is still just that a copy with inferior parts...

oh, and the Tundra and the Titan are both light duty as those manufacturers do not make heavy duty trucks.

Ford F-Series is the best selling truck for the last 30 years or so...
 :read: :read: :read: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
M109R Fan said:
::)

Ford F-Series is the best selling truck for the last 30 years or so... [/glow] :read: :read: :read: :bigthumbsup:
Yeah and Harleys outsell japanese cruisers too. Does that make them better? So what's your point? Ford is closing lots of factory's and laying off tens of thousands of workers. Toyota and Nissan are doing the opposite. The writing is on the wall. If you care to keep your head in the sand and ignore what's happening then that's your perogative. ::)
I for one will never own another American made car or truck. I wish that weren't the case but it's a fact of life that the Japanese simply build better, more reliable vehicles than the Americans do, and that goes for cars, trucks or motorcycles. Check out consumer reports sometime. :read: :read: :read:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Blackcherry what hurts the most about what you wrote is that it's the truth :(

When I look out the window I see a Chevy Z71 for work cause I can count on it!

But when I get ready to play, I see Two Yamaha's on my boat and a Beautiful Red 109 on the porch. Why Cause i like to have fun and they are dependable :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts