M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going out on limb here, Some people have shown interest in trying to do this before the end of the season. Let's try out one date, the date is Oct 10 a Sunday.
Let's hook up with the Mass guys so we can get the grand tour. I hear they great bathroom facilities at Fenway.:D

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Thats the weekend we take docks out up north, so I have to pass. If anything changes I'll chime in....Have fun guys:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I am still on 4 wheels but I can still show u guys around or meet up for some LOBSTA :D

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'm in if you guy's make the trip! bosox is in N.H. Gets cold quick their even quicker in Maine for woody! we can all meet at my house again
Hey woody you get your 1st snow storm yet your about due by now right???

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
is that because it is so cold? :eek:
PHP:
Yup. lakehouse is in maine and a bunch of us get together and take everyones docks out. We make it an end of season bash so its not all work

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Expecting our first frost tonite. High temps haven't been out of the 60's in about a week and a half. Getting the sleds ready pretty quick. But if I can I'll be there. Might need to stay down that way the night before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.