M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok lets try this one more time ,anyone interested in heading up to boston/mass for a lobster run :dontknow:please chime in .The dates we are looking at would be 8/29/10 or 9/12/10 .Philly ride was off the hook so lets try it up this time to see our bos/mass brothers :bigthumbsup:. As Always Ride Safe And Happy.......Papa

·
Registered
356 Posts
let's go

count me in ...... let's go :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Lets get it in.......

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like the 9/12/10 date is going to be it fella's , so lets mark this date down as the one :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
101 Posts
September 12 is cool for Boston,,,BUT WE GOTTA GET ANOTHER RIDE IN BEFORE 9/12,,,,,,anyone wit it:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Geez Papa- you havin Vermont flashbacks? :eek: No worries- it won't be that cold, and there's plenty of Walmarts anyway! :D

And weather permitting, I'm in!

·
Registered
101 Posts
cool or cold? in any case bundle up there brother :bigthumbsup: ....Papa
You misunderstood me Papa,,I meant it is COOL we are going to Boston, but I was hoping we can ALSO get a ride in before 9/12.
Trust me,,, Cold weather not a bother here!!!!8)

·
Registered
271 Posts
We should get another ride in before the Boston run. Were going to regret we didn't come winter!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We froze our nuts off last year when we did the Vermont ride for ribs.. No joke the temps never broke the 40's.... Phuck that :D
I know i did for sure but this time i will be ready for that ****
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
790 Posts
YES.....Papa.... You have Walmart.
LOL....

·
Registered
790 Posts
There's another ride event posted...
Check it out... and if you like to go....please post.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ok lets try this one more time ,anyone interested in heading up to boston/mass for a lobster run :dontknow:please chime in .The dates we are looking at would be 8/29/10 or 9/12/10 .Philly ride was off the hook so lets try it up this time to see our bos/mass brothers :bigthumbsup:. As Always Ride Safe And Happy.......Papa
i'M IN FOR 9/12/10.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey fellas,
You might want to make it the night before, Saturday September 11th, for the big party.
Boston Divaz, MC 7th Annual Trophy Party
Holiday Inn
1200 Beacon Street
Brookline, MA

(877) 456-7087
Code name: Boston Divaz

Just a thought...

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok Guys 9/12 is coming up fast and i do need a real head count on who is braving this ride .Please post if you are sure you can make it .........Papa

1 - 20 of 44 Posts