M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going out on limb here, Some people have shown interest in trying to do this before the end of the season. Let's try out one date, the date is Oct 10 a Sunday.
Let's hook up with the Mass guys so we can get the grand tour. I hear they great bathroom facilities at Fenway.:D

FYI
Pat
Here you go it's posted. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Glad ur with me Woody.... so whats up guys what are we doing about this road trip ( besides Boston getting there asses kicked)..... really are we going or what and lets do Saturday afternoon or early evening to leave.:doorag:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Sorry guys...... I can't do this ride this year...... Money is to tight right now..... I would love to do what CuchieFly said , Lets do an overnight...

But lets make this our 1st ride out of the box next year.... 2011.
Everyone would have their NEW MODS on.......

What ya think ??

Pat G. Prez.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry guys...... I can't do this ride this year...... Money is to tight right now..... I would love to do what CuchieFly said , Lets do an overnight...

But lets make this our 1st ride out of the box next year.... 2011.
Everyone would have their NEW MODS on.......

What ya think ??

Pat G. Prez.
Since we haven't received a good response, Pat you might be right.:agree:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sorry guys from Boston that we are not making run I was really looking foward to coming up there but next year we will have a blast will come up on a Saturday and spend the night ( so I can piss on Fenway Gate LOL) hopefully I can get more of the guys to do an overnighter......And you can show us the best of Boston........:doorag::doorag:Cuchiefly.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts