M109 Rider Forums banner

281 - 300 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Was out for a ride Saturday and came across an old gas station, decided to stop for a quick pic, I think it turned out pretty cool

·
Registered
210 Posts
Guess I'm in the fam too...

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, My bike finally arrived and on the way home had alot of looks, and this one dude on a Busa looking bike did a double take and wouldnt stop looking.
The expression on his face was clearly, WTF is that? wow :evil::p Felt really good. Everyones heads were turning as I drove past :bigthumbsup:

Anyway, so its official, the first B.O.S.S in the flesh.

Enjoy
Congrats buddy. it is looking Great..:cop::cop:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Some Pictures of my BOSS. Few Details are 300mm Tire, Arnott Airride, Hyper Forcer Intakes, Miller Exhaust,
Custom Headlight and Backfender, Front and Backseat, etc.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Few Details are 300mm Tire, Arnott Airride, Hyper Forcer Intakes, Miller Exhaust
First off, awesome ride! Did you install the Arnott Air Ride yourself or have someone else do it? And if you did it yourself, was it hard? Looking at doing the same for mine. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
148 Posts
First off, awesome ride! Did you install the Arnott Air Ride yourself or have someone else do it? And if you did it yourself, was it hard? Looking at doing the same for mine. Thanks in advance!
Thanks. I did the install by myself. It comes with a good discription, so it is now so hart to install the Airride.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Exactly the answer I was looking for, thanks again. Safe riding!
One more thing to say. After installing the Airride, i was not 100% happy with the look. After istalling aditional 5cm lowering bones, it was perfect for me. Pump it up for riding and tatal drop down in parcing position. For me it was worth every penny/ €

281 - 300 of 312 Posts