M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, My bike finally arrived and on the way home had alot of looks, and this one dude on a Busa looking bike did a double take and wouldnt stop looking.
The expression on his face was clearly, WTF is that? wow :evil::p Felt really good. Everyones heads were turning as I drove past :bigthumbsup:

Anyway, so its official, the first B.O.S.S in the flesh.

Enjoy

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
96 Posts
Lookin'' good

I like the blacKed out look.

Congrats

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice! What will be the first thing you do to it? (if anything)
Good question. I do like my cars/bikes stock.
I thought I would make the indicators black as they are chrome. But honestly, they look good in person.
It offsets the black, it would be too much black I think. There is a hint of chrome in other places like the forks etc and it blends in well.

I also love the rumble from stock exhausts, never been a fan of the loader than hell harley sound.

Not much I would change. Mounting my Radar Detector on would be something I will do ASAP, but I dont consider that a mod.

Im just happy with her as she is.

Maybe we need to stop talking about it? I dont want this thread to be perceved as being my thread again, but I cant help it Im the only one with a new BOSS lol

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Looks great. Congrats to finally have it now ride it like you stole it.:thumbup:

sent from my galaxy S3 from somewhere outside space

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Great looking bike. I like it without the rear seat, more yellow to show. Good luck and keep her upright!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great looking bike. I like it without the rear seat, more yellow to show. Good luck and keep her upright!
Yeah definately :)
Agree, but wife is so keen to ride, so so far only ridden from dealer to home alone, the rest of the riding has been 2 up and will be the whole weekend.

Will put cover on and snap some shots though soon.

Love the solo look for sure

·
Registered
8,676 Posts
What's gonna be the first mod.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
No mods. Thinking of being different and staying stock :eek:
Guys here can't handle the "no mods" from guys like us...they can't sleep when they hear it....:joke:

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Should create a "Stock bikes only" thread :doorag::p
What I suggest you do is enter it in the calendar contest we have going. A stock bike could win and yours is the best looking right now in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 317 Posts