M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally found a good jacket for her. anyone know where i can buy good riding boots for my girl? planning to take a looooong ride...

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You looking for cement ones? :joke: or just a regular pair of leather boots?
regular pair. she has not plugged and burned anything yet :joke:
but need inexpensive ones. the icon ones are 200 bucks and over. found a site in Montana that has her size (6) at a good price BUT they are harley boots:'(
and guys you should take advantage of all the offers going on now... my god they have tourmaster jacvkets and joe rocket for less than a 100!!!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
found some good one in amzon.com. now I have another question for you guyts. Where can I get riding pants that will fit me?? I'm a short person and all the friggin pants seem to leave the knee protection at my shin!! anywhere I can get them custom made or ordered to size?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Come one man, HD has to make good boots. I mean with all that oil coming out of their bikes they must have to stick like glue to avoid any law suits! Kidding aside I do like HD boots.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
found some good one in amzon.com. now I have another question for you guyts. Where can I get riding pants that will fit me?? I'm a short person and all the friggin pants seem to leave the knee protection at my shin!! anywhere I can get them custom made or ordered to size?
I also am shortlegged , but most of the better quality armored pants have the ability to adjust the knee armor 2-3 inches as they are mounted in a pocket with more then one set of Velcro strips. I have a set of Tourmaster Venture air pants that can be used year round with separate thermal and water proof liners. When both liners are removed they are completely armored mesh pants....at $199.00 list, I bought them for $94.00.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I also am shortlegged , but most of the better quality armored pants have the ability to adjust the knee armor 2-3 inches as they are mounted in a pocket with more then one set of Velcro strips. I have a set of Tourmaster Venture air pants that can be used year round with separate thermal and water proof liners. When both liners are removed they are completely armored mesh pants....at $199.00 list, I bought them for $94.00.
thanks... had to go to an old lady in medellin to find that out. she is a seamtress and she fixed a pair of pant for me. she showed me the adjustment of the knee armor.... How embarrasing!!!
But now I have pants that really fit and I dont look like a kid with his fathers pants on. LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts