·
Registered
367 Posts
let the mods begin !!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah im ready for the MODS. My wish list is longer than my bank account is big. All in due time tho.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:welcome: You're only a couple hours from Cedar Park (Austin area). If you're ever in the area let me know.
I bought my bike in New Braunfels at woods cycle country. We go to Austin quite alot.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I am with Glaze, If I only had a few more thousands I would start the mods.:p Ive had my 9 for two weeks & I got a windshield, crash bars, new grips & a cobra luggage rack to start off. The exhaust will have to wait:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Mine looked EXACTLY like that last September. Enjoy it like it is and plan your mods carefully. One thing WILL lead to another and the next thing you know........

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sweet

I've got the exact same bike and love it. I wanted the 9 because I couldn't get enough of the way it looked...but thanks to all the :edit: (meant in the nicest way guys) on this site I'm already thinking of modding. Done the grips and debaffled already. They're right...it's addicting...and expensive. Enjoy the ride and ride safe man :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So what is first on the mod list? :evil: :evil:
Brake lever by the foot, fatter foot pegs front and rear, tach relocation, different clutch and brake levers and the most expensive is cruise control.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mine looked EXACTLY like that last September. Enjoy it like it is and plan your mods carefully. One thing WILL lead to another and the next thing you know........

That bike is sweet. It looks like the same color my ZX636 is. I painted it Deep Lava Red.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You lucked out, they didn't stick those pita to remove stickers on the tank.
They did but before I even unstrapped it from the trailer after I bought it I took them off. LOL

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

wdkomo, your 9 looks great. I love the jems kit and the naked front end. :congrats:

·
Radio Active Member
27,655 Posts
Brake lever by the foot, fatter foot pegs front and rear, tach relocation, different clutch and brake levers and the most expensive is cruise control.
Have you checked out the Bang for the Buck Mod link in my signature?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts