M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question #1.) K...I know it is in here somewhere, but tired of looking so hopefully someone can post a link or tell me what size bolt I need. I just bought a license plate for the hub, but not sure what size bolt I need to get to make that work. I know that it needed to be a little longer, but not sure how long or what the size specs are? Any help with that is appreciated. :bigthumbsup:

Question #2.) I am looking to get the Radiantz LED Light kit on DirectlineParts.com, but not sure what else I need to get with that. I hear some people say I need an inline flasher fuse or something to that affect. I understand that it is made by Kuryakyn, but there are several, so if someone could tell me which one I need to get to make the Radiantz LED light to work, that would be helpful.  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks a bunch! That is exactley the answer I was looking for. :bigthumbsup: Yes, that is what I have, but it is a horizontal plate with the same design of LED lights. I figured I would try to be a little different.

·
Registered
407 Posts
where is your wiring running for the light. You can't even see it. :bigthumbsup:

ppridgen1 said:
a 16mm x1.50 thread, needs to be about 1 and 3/4 inches long or so . good luck finding it ,but I found tractor shops that sevice kubota and other foreign tractors usually carry them. You are talking about this bracket
here it is installed ,the wires have been wrapped with heatshrink and then painted with metalic silver testors model paint to match the hub

1 - 4 of 4 Posts