M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed Cobra Dragsters and a Cobra Fi Module.

Have played with the pot settings for months.

There is still "BOG" at low gears and low RPM.

I read where the JSD-3M eliminates the "BOG" spot I am having.

Question is can the JSD-3M work with Stock Module and/or aftermarket modules (Cobra or Power Commander).

Next issue is I am unhappy with the Cobra Fi module.

Has anyone listed pot settings for the Cobra Fi Module with Big Air Kit and Cobra Dragsters?

I have ordered a Big Air Kit and a Power Commander.

I read where there is a MAP for Power Commander for Big Air Kit and Speedsters.

I think this may be a good starting point as the pipes are similar,................what city was the MAP generated at so I can see if elevation is similar?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
this bike will bog a little in any gear from 1k-2k rpm, and it's really not "happy" unless it's above 3k rpm. not good for gas mileage, but that's just one of the characteristics of this beast.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Bad Dad said:
I think this may be a good starting point as the pipes are similar,................what city was the MAP generated at so I can see if elevation is similar?
I think Lamont put this one out I'd check with him, PM or search should put you in the right place :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bad Dad said:
I installed Cobra Dragsters and a Cobra Fi Module.

Have played with the pot settings for months.

There is still "BOG" at low gears and low RPM.

I read where the JSD-3M eliminates the "BOG" spot I am having.

Question is can the JSD-3M work with Stock Module and/or aftermarket modules (Cobra or Power Commander).

Next issue is I am unhappy with the Cobra Fi module.

Has anyone listed pot settings for the Cobra Fi Module with Big Air Kit and Cobra Dragsters?

I have ordered a Big Air Kit and a Power Commander.

I read where there is a MAP for Power Commander for Big Air Kit and Speedsters.

First and foremost, get your credit card out and buy the JDS-3M. Then do a search regarding detonation and colder plugs. Then, after you install the BigAir and PCIII, do a search for the PC map that best fits your mods. Lamont has a similar set-up and he might have a good map for your set-up. He's making good numbers. Nice choice of mods.
Ride Safe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts