M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nice looking.....but BMW must be kidding! If they plan on selling in the U.S. market for the price mentioned in the add, based upon today's foreign exchange currency rates, that is either US$ 46,000 or US$31,000. I'm not sure of the currency symbol in the add, but I think that is the symbol for British Stirling Pounds, and if so, that would be $46,000 :yikes: If it is the symbol for the ECU (European Currency Unit) it would be US$31,000 :yikes: Either way, they must be joking!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, looking at the article, I don't think it is BMW that is marketing it. It looks like a company that takes the BMW bikes and mods them into a quad. Kind of like the companies that make the trikes out of goldwings and other bikes.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Investor said:
Nice looking.....but BMW must be kidding! If they plan on selling in the U.S. market for the price mentioned in the add, based upon today's foreign exchange currency rates, that is either US$ 46,000 or US$31,000. I'm not sure of the currency symbol in the add, but I think that is the symbol for British Stirling Pounds, and if so, that would be $46,000 :yikes:  If it is the symbol for the ECU (European Currency Unit) it would be US$31,000 :yikes:  Either way, they must be joking!
Thats the sybol fo the British Pound.......$46,000 :yikes:

·
Registered
664 Posts
if ya bought one you'd be the only guy in the neighborhood that had one...
So i guess it's kinda cool.... it would catch even more attention than our 109's do (if thats possible)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Noooooot in my Budget. I will spend that amount on one 2007 109r, a 2008 109r and a 2010 109r electric version.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts