M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 Blurple 109, and am looking to get the Vstream shield for it. I'm leaning towards the Touring with the modified lower mount (I'm 6'), and have seen there are the Dark Tint and the Light Tint (almost clear) versions.

On some bike colors, the Light Tint looks way better, however on darker colors like black the Dark Tint actually looks good.

Can anyone who has a Blurple 109 and a Vstream windscreen on it post pics of their rides? I'd love to be able to see what a Dark Tint screen would look like on this color bike, as well as what the Light Tint would look like, so I can decide which I'd like to purchase.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. Is anyone with a blurple 109 and a Vstream Touring shield installed (looking for both Light tint and Dark tint) willing to post a few pics so I can see which color shield looks better on this color bike?

·
Registered
51 Posts
You can always customize it by means of painting, tinting/film or even etching or a combination of things. I have seen some nice creativity on this site!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looking at it like this i see that i have ALOT of work to do.... I'll take some more pics when i get home.

Thanks for the post, the bike looks great! I'd definitely appreciate additional pics if you get a chance, so far though it almost looks like the Dark Tint would look better on this color bike then the Light Tint version...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks again for the pics! I'm guessing it is the Vstream Touring shield, as it looks like it goes up over the tach, is that correct?

Does anyone with a Blurple have pics of the Light Tint Vstream Touring installed they could share as well?

Thank you! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.