M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

The other night I saw a 9 with Blueish White Lights that lit up the engine as he took off. They also got brighter and went into a strobe like pattern as he went faster. Does anyone know what they're called or where to buy these lights?

Thanks,

Joe

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Check out Joe Florida (ledaccentslights.net----I think, or just do a search for his name.). What you most likely saw was just a standard LED package with a controller. Joe's controller will fade/strobe/ and so on. Also available in any color or a multi-colored kits. They are great kits and all I like to use through my shop. He backs is products up completely---ANY issues he takes care of it. He also supports his product and has many installers pages on his site. Give him a look.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Joe Floridas light kits are really nice, they're what I use, you can find them on ebay. There is another brand, I think "Electropods" that flash with the RPM's of the engine. If you get a set I'd recommend flexible strips instead of hard plastic, much easier to mount.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lights

Thanks Guys I found the store and it's not far from my house.

Joe-Florida's LED Accent Lights
High Ridge Commerce Centre III
3467 High Ridge Road
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426-8739
United States of America
Phone: 561-319-7300

·
Registered
947 Posts
Thats what I used Pasco, ended up not being enough and ordered more. You'll definitely be happy with them.
How many more lights did you get? I'd rather get a few extra and get them all on at once, them get my one set on, then wish I had more on there. Got any pics of yours all lit up? Besides your avatar :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I used the "road coverage" leds and wheel lights for under the speedo housing. That looks really good lit up. Then ordered some more wheel lights for around the engine and for road coverage. No new pic, it's still apart in the rear while I wait for a new taillight. I used the 180 led kit and I think 2 more sets of wheel lights.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hi Guys,
The other night I saw a 9 with Blueish White Lights that lit up the engine as he took off. They also got brighter and went into a strobe like pattern as he went faster. Does anyone know what they're called or where to buy these lights?
Perhaps he had the led spark plug wires that light up & flash when the spark plugs spark.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts